No announcement yet.

Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

So I see Nonito Donaire is posting on facebook making sure everyone knows that Memo Heredia is the strength and conditioning coach for Arce. He's posting an article about Herdia being linked to doping. We all already know that and so does Donaire. I'm a big fan of Donaire but it seems like he's putting out ready made excuses IN CASE he loses. He should of demanded random drug testing before the fight was signed knowing who Arces strength and conditioning coach was. I just think it's weak of him to start posting that stuff now when the fight is a few days away. Thoughts?

donaire is shook............

WARCE

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      well victor conte pushed for there to be random testing, but arce's team said "no" to it...
      Only one i heard that from has been Conte so im not so sure but maybe. And Nonito has Conte on his side who was owner of BALCO and Memo's former boss so he cant talk. Conte is more attached to PED's than Memo

Comment

well victor conte pushed for there to be random testing, but arce's team said "no" to it...
        Well then Donaire should of said no to the fight right? Why say yes then go online and post things? Just don't take the fight if you have doubts about a boxer being clean or not.

Comment

Are you sure it was Arce's team, or was it Bob Arum who said no to testing? Just like he did for Pac-Marquez IV?

Comment

So? Conte is on Donaire's side. And don't give me that Donaire is willing to do tests B.S when I've heard from Pacquiao/Donaire fans that "undetectable PED's" exist. Funny how this was never an issue until Filipino's National Hero was KTFO.

Comment

Good point. How do we know that Victor "BALCO" Conte isn't supplying Nonito with undetectable PEDs?

Plus Conte is closely involved with VADA. How can you be working with a fighter and then also be working with the agency that tests him? That's a conflict of interest and looks very fishy.

Comment

NoRigo Ducknaire has Conte, he really has no room to talk.

Comment

I am pretty sure Donaire is one of the Pacquiao fans willing to make all kinds of excuses as to why Pacquiao lost. Well, I wrote this song for them.

Hey, Manny Pacquiao,
                  This Is Crazy,
                  But, here's a straight right,
                  So, get sparked out, maybe?

It's hard to see the right,
                  And you're kind of hazy,
                  But, here's the straight right,
                  So, get sparked out, maybe?

Comment

heredia is the self described chemist who boasted about making 20 undetectable PEDs, a guy who not only supplied PEDs and helped olympic athletes like marion jones cheat their tests, but also injected himself with PEDs, he even did a lengthy interview with one of the biggest German news publications talking about his extensive knowledge of PEDs.....conte has nothing on heredia when it comes to peds
                    Yes and when he boasted about those PED's and helped the Olympic athletes he worked for CONTE!!! Stop trying to put all blame on him cause Conte was the owner of BALCO! And you know who else has done lots of interviews about PED's...CONTE!!! SMH!!

Comment

Working...
                    X