No announcement yet.

You know shyt got real when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    Fat girls in denial admit to you that they're fat.
    But starting tomorrow she's gonna start on her diet...once she's done eating this double chocolate sundae with brownies

Comment

lmao this is the funniest thing i've ever read through

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        When you wake up an instantly know you embarrassed yourself the night before while drunk
        ^^^
        But it's still sort of foggy and you try NOT to remember and turn off your cellphone

Comment

you know shyte got real when the wife asks to use my laptop and i didn't wipe the history!!!! p.o.r.n

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            you know shyte got real when the wife asks to use my laptop and i didn't wipe the history!!!! p.o.r.n
            Rookie

History must be deleted every time you step away from your lap top even if you're just gonna get water...you never know...you just never know

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Rookie

History must be deleted every time you step away from your lap top even if you're just gonna get water...you never know...you just never know

god damn papi , i always do just this once and im done lol

now were and i gotta tell her shes the only one and i love her before she

Comment

god damn papi , i always do just this once and im done lol

now were and i gotta tell her shes the only one and i love her before she

I said it because it happen to me, I got up to get some agua and I heard wifey getting home so I turned off the lap top the next day she took it because because her lap top's battery was dead...so you know what happen next

Comment

I said it because it happen to me, I got up to get some agua and I heard wifey getting home so I turned off the lap top the next day she took it because because her lap top's battery was dead...so you know what happen next
                  i just removed ornaments that are of hand sized and throwable out of site

im spending the rest of the day like this^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

But starting tomorrow she's gonna start on her diet...once she's done eating this double chocolate sundae with brownies
                    For a total of 3 days at Gold's Gym, then she stops because she didn't lose nothing.

Comment

That's why you use Google Chrome and incognito. Haha. :clap:

Comment

Working...
                      X