Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I guess the nickname they have for Canelo in Mexico is true....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess the nickname they have for Canelo in Mexico is true....

Saul "El Gordito" Alvarez . This kid can't even make 150 pounds but they keep talking about winning a welterweight title? LOL. ****ing ginger ****. I hope he's weight drained and Hatton beats him up a little. I hope he wins because when he does, Angulo will knock him out next fight.

Why do you hate him so much? Did he sleep with your mom or something?

Comment

[img]http://images1.*****************/ImageMacro/5012838/You-Mad-Bro.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Successful-Mexican[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Why do you hate him so much? Did he sleep with your mom or something?
        He doesn't look Mexican enough for -Rab-

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          hmmm true..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            Yeah, but I bet your sister looks decent enough for you to pound her after two beers you ****ing hick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
              Yeah, but I bet your sister looks decent enough for you to pound her after two beers you ****ing hick.
              A Ukrainian hick.

Comment

Lulz at everyone who was saying he was gonna be a welterweight star.

He's a short light middleweight with a weak chin, Angulo rapes him.

Comment

haha how are you going to be so hateful towards your countrymen? he is carrying mexican boxing on his back right now. haha so what he is a ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
                    Lulz at everyone who was saying he was gonna be a welterweight star.

He's a short light middleweight with a weak chin, Angulo rapes him.
                    Uhm how does he have a weak chin? He's been stunned once in 36 pro bouts! Yeah he makes Tommy Hearns look like an Iron Chinned jugernaut

Comment

Working...
                    X