Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
      Tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to listen to Jesus,
      but the Pharisees and scribes began to complain, saying, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."
      So to them he addressed this parable.
      What man among you having a hundred sheep and losing one of them would not leave the ninety-nine in the desert and go after the lost one until he finds it?
      And when he does find it, he sets it on his shoulders with great joy
      and, upon his arrival home, he calls together his friends and neighbors and says to them, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.'
      I tell you, in just the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance.
      Or what woman having ten coins and losing one would not light a lamp and sweep the house, searching carefully until she finds it?
      And when she does find it, she calls together her friends and neighbors and says to them, 'Rejoice with me because I have found the coin that I lost.'
      In just the same way, I tell you, there will be rejoicing among the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
      AKA: when some ones being an ******* to you if your an ******* back their just going to be an even bigger *******.

AKA: when you repeadly make posts claiming that athiests are being blaphemious and are idiots.....your not really folllowing in the foot steps of christ and only spurring on the atiests to be even bigger blasphemers...not that your doing that don just that maybe this thread was supposed to point that out for the people that are.

Comment

My favourite bible story is the one where Jesus meets the man whose teeth had fallen out and that night puts some money under his pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          My favourite bible story is the one where Jesus meets the man whose teeth had fallen out and that night puts some money under his pillow.
          I prefer this one:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
            I prefer this one:

I've nver found any other Goon Bible Project stories which is a shame. I'd like to see them handling the story of Lot's daughters getting him drunk and then shagging him.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I've nver found any other Goon Bible Project stories which is a shame. I'd like to see them handling the story of Lot's daughters getting him drunk and then shagging him.

Not a Goon Bible Project version but may be of interest to Christians ... Scrap that ... Christians generally are not interested in the more "uncomfortable" stories ...

Comment

You can't even see the same thing you accuse religious people of doing, you do in return.

It's funny to me why this bothers you so much...hhahahaa

If you don't like reading it, why click on this thread? LOL

I see certain people's threads about how Kennedy was shot by a limo driver or the Jews control the world and were behind 9/11 and I don't involve myself in that stupidity....

I guess you can't get enough of an imaginary person like Jesus....you keep coming back over and over and over and over and over...........

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post

Not a Goon Bible Project version but may be of interest to Christians ... Scrap that ... Christians generally are not interested in the more "uncomfortable" stories ...

I watched the cartoon An atheist reading the 10 commandments....I feel sorry for the guy not understanding the ten commandments.And attributing them to Catholics....Those were commandment to Gods chosen people.

The narrator does not understand the meaning of those commandments.I suggest they should ask a rabbi to get a good answer not a priest or a Christian to explain them.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post

The narrator does not understand the meaning of those commandments.I suggest they should ask a rabbi to get a good answer not a priest or a Christian to explain them.
                    The supposed creator of the universe could not manage to communicate one of His most important messages all by Himself???

He requires the help of a mere mortal to assist in the communication of His message???

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      You can't even see the same thing you accuse religious people of doing, you do in return.

It's funny to me why this bothers you so much...hhahahaa

If you don't like reading it, why click on this thread? LOL

I see certain people's threads about how Kennedy was shot by a limo driver or the Jews control the world and were behind 9/11 and I don't involve myself in that stupidity....

I guess you can't get enough of an imaginary person like Jesus....you keep coming back over and over and over and over and over...........
                      I agree that this whole religious preaching versus atheists mocking religion thing is ****in childish.

Yet the difference between other threads and religious ones is that religions set out to convert the unbelievers, and in doing so label them sinners.
                      So it actually is directed at the non-believers.
                      Just like the Bible passage in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X