Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg.. press charges??..that lady would be beat within an inch of her life

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.
      When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.

“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”

The teacher held the boy up until one of his cheeks actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.

Without hesitation the teacher reached down and picked up Zheng’s cheek skin, put it on his face, and instructed the boy go home immediately.

When the parents saw Zheng, they immediately took him to the hospital where it took 52 stitches to have his cheek sewn back on.

Zheng’s father has reported the case to the police and is expected to press for damages.

Comment

This is f8k!ng insane, this should be a eye for an eye punishment. if that was my kid i would have beat the living **** out of her and rip off more then her cheecks.
        In my day if I went home and said that my teacher had ripped my cheek off then my dad would rip my other cheek off because you don't get your cheek ripped off by a teacher unless you did something wrong. And I'd thank him for it after for teaching me some fucking manners. Kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          In my day if I went home and said that my teacher had ripped my cheek off then my dad would rip my other cheek off because you don't get your cheek ripped off by a teacher unless you did something wrong. And I'd thank him for it after for teaching me some fucking manners. Kids these days.
          Bull****. You piss and moan about the death penalty, but advocate this? I don't buy it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
            Bull****. You piss and moan about the death penalty, but advocate this? I don't buy it.....
            It is barbaric for the state to take somebody's life and call it "justice". It is not barbaric for a teacher or parent to kick your ass if you are acting up.

Comment

It is barbaric for the state to take somebody's life and call it "justice". It is not barbaric for a teacher or parent to kick your ass if you are acting up.
              kicking ass and ripping a 7 yr old boys cheek off, are two different things... his face wil be altered for the rest of his life...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                kicking ass and ripping a 7 yr old boys cheek off, are two different things... his face wil be altered for the rest of his life...
                But his homework will be done on time.

Comment

You don't find it barbaric for a teacher to do what she just did to that kid? You are smart as hell squeal, but sometimes I just don't understand you.

Comment

holy ****......

Comment

There is a world of difference between kicking someone's ass and causing non-irreversable injuries.

If something like that would have been done to me or my child I would make sure the revenge would cover the teacher, all of her close relatives and her management.

Comment

Working...
                      X