Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is nobody calling out golden boy for hiding drug cheats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Keith Idec reported Morales had 4 sample test positive before the bout. The commission was told the B sample would not be in till after the fight. See the problem?
    My memory is lapsing right now but I thought they got the B sample tested at the last minute and it was "clean." I remember them saying it wouldn't be ready until afterward but then on the Friday of the weigh-in, they said he passed?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Interesting perspective, I never knew GBP tried to shut down VADA.
      Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
      Isn't VADAs rep already tarnished because the have the biggest PED peddler working for them?

Also didnt USADA catch morales, berto and Peterson?
      Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      VADA caught berto & peterson. Conte doesn't work for VADA.
      Yeah, they tried using VADA and then tried to crap all over them once they started busting GBP fighters. That chick who used to be a commissioner runs VADA I think....they tried to say she was incompetent because she wouldn't play by the rules.

Comment

Morales case was problematic because substance in question was Clen and Mexico has disperse problem with Clen in meat supply. WADA had similar situation previously with Mexican futbol players, ultimately did not label positive. USADA obviously struggled with same process - that's your reason for why they tested repeatedly. Ultimately, NYSAC sanctioned the fight. Blame NYSAC.

You're acting like it's USADA's MO to test fighters repeatedly until they produce a negative. Not true at all. Stop pretending.

Now USADA is pursuing a ban on Morales, while technically toothless, at least puts the situation at the public forefront. But I'm sure that's somehow GBP and USADA's fault too.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Keith Idec reported Morales had 4 sample test positive before the bout. The commission was told the B sample would not be in till after the fight. See the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          VADA caught berto & peterson. Conte doesn't work for VADA.
          Conte was working for berto.and berto test positive

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            My memory is lapsing right now but I thought they got the B sample tested at the last minute and it was "clean." I remember them saying it wouldn't be ready until afterward but then on the Friday of the weigh-in, they said he passed?
            http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...-mess-part-two

The New York State Athletic Commission was blindsided on the Morales matter. The first notice it received came in a three-way telephone conversation with representatives of Golden Boy and USADA after the Thursday press conference. In that conversation, the commission was told there were “some questionable test results” for Morales but that testing of Morales’s “B” sample would not be available until after the fight.

Then, on Friday (one day before the scheduled fight), Keith Idec revealed on BoxingScene.com that samples had been taken from Morales on at least three occasions. Final results from the samples taken on October 17th were not in yet. But both the “A” and “B” samples taken from Morales on October 3rd and October 10th had tested positive for Clenbuterol. In other words, Morales had tested positive for Clenbuterol four times.

Comment

Reports were that Morales was tested final time on Wed of week of the fight. Came back clean. Criticism was that NYSAC had already license Morales before that. Swift actually decided after late night meeting on Fri to pull out. Woke up Sat, changed mind, then put EM to sleep.

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post

Comment

Its funny how times have changed. Karma cathces up to the biggest fraud in sports history and now we get a whole new batallion of anti doping crusaders. Lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  They have unique contract so usada report to them and they decide what to do with the boxer. When a drug agency vada went with the law, they caught out two of their fighters and said, golden have then tried to shut down vada and tarnish their reputation.

So many of their fighters have rumored to tested positive and lots have yet people seem to be oblivious to it?

Morales? Berto? Pederson

pretty much known floyd also got caught with drugs but Gb and Usada hid it under the table with an excuse

how long will these phonies continue this goody good act?
                  -berto was with dibella
                  -pederson was a free agent

only morales was with gbp so i wont even bother responding anymore cause you dont know what you're talking about so i think you should do research before making any more stupid threads

Comment

Dont listen to anyone who writes for Max boxing. Steve Kim is a wanna be thug behind a computer, acting hard all the time and Gabriel is a **** who will do anything for a story. They are top rank guys and hate GBP and Mayweather. Thomas Hauser also HATES Mayweather and always is trying to tarnish his name.

USADA BUSTED LANCE ARMSTRONG, A NATION'S WHITE HERO. Also turned down Lance's bribes, so you're telling me USADA will protect Black boxer's from the hood??
                    Yeah okay lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                      Dont listen to anyone who writes for Max boxing. Steve Kim is a wanna be thug behind a computer, acting hard all the time and Gabriel is a **** who will do anything for a story. They are top rank guys and hate GBP and Mayweather. Thomas Hauser also HATES Mayweather and always is trying to tarnish his name.

USADA BUSTED LANCE ARMSTRONG, A NATION'S WHITE HERO. Also turned down Lance's bribes, so you're telling me USADA will protect Black boxer's from the hood??
                      Yeah okay lol
                      i dont know why anyone even bothers reading maxboxing articles, steve kim hates golden boy and honestly im surprised he still gets a credential to even cover their fights, every article is just bashing Schaefer and Al Haymon....

Comment

Working...
                      X