No announcement yet.

Thug sucker punches friend.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I would look for my "friend" and smash him in the head with a golf club and tell him I loved him because I didn't use a bat.

Fukin most ignorant **** I have seen all weak. How about just taking the keys from him?

I guess they went directly to plan Z
    I thought i was the only 'normal' person in this forum. Then i read this post and it's good to know i'm not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
      I thought i was the only 'normal' person in this forum. Then i read this post and it's good to know i'm not alone.
      There are a lot of normal people on here but the internet makes you a thug, gangster and a tough guy that watches killings, beatings and **** like this and thinks that cool.

The guy could have just been smart about it and just told him he can't drive home like that. If the dude didn't agree, he could have held him down and took his keys.

The whole thing was over dramatic, done for the camera and people around (if you listen to them) were hoping something would happen. You don't sucker punch a friend like that if you have respect for them.

Comment

I cant see the vid, but from the sounds of it, his potna aint need to chin check him, and could've used better means to make it to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by OG 'Titi' Henry View Post
          You said you would have sex with a 14 year old girl.
          I said I'd date a 14 year old.

Comment

Working...
          X