No announcement yet.

ALL ABOARD the Miami Dolphin express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I have seen different coaches come and go but same results. Bills and Fins will be battling for third spot in the division.
    Stop being realistic lmao

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    To think if you guys weren't so impatient we were gonna throw in Melo...

Dont ****ing tell me that youll have me on suicide watch hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Stop being realistic lmao

Dont ****ing tell me that youll have me on suicide watch hahahaha

Just she t'n ya.

You're gonna change your opinion on Lopez.

He won't sacrifice his body like Noah but he's solid.

Grant shows flashes of promise at times but then falls back.

If Grant's given time to develope he might contribute down the road....

PS: Thanks for not resigning Vernon. Boy's a beast !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-16-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Just she t'n ya.

You're gonna change your opinion on Lopez.

He won't sacrifice his body like Noah but he's solid.

Grant shows flashes of promise at times but then falls back.

If Grant's given time to develope he might contribute down the road....
        Ive actually heard that before. Lopez isnt as bad as one thinks being the starting center of an awful knicks team last year. He is a decent rim protector he just isnt as tough as Noah which is where we'll really feel the hit. Portis and Felicio showed out in the summer league so hopefully they can become starters in the future so not all is lost.

Heard decent things about Grant too. Hard to say who will be our back up. He really lacks confidence but does have potential. Definitely doesnt help we have like 2-3 other PGs battling for Rondos back up spot lol. I like that dude we got from Detroit as well. He did good against Rose last year and hasmd a few decent games in the summer league. Wouldnt hurt to keep Grant around as a project tho.

Bulls and Knicks are huge wildcards this year but i think we both have as good a shot as any to knock off Cleveland along with Indiana, Toronto and Boston. We all upgraded. Even Atlanta could be decent if Howard can get it going in there system. The West kind of fizzled down but the east is really heating up! Any one of those teams mentioned could easily end up anywhere between 2-8 with all these good additions. ****ing Hate Lebron but they are obviously the favorites for #1.

Comment

Ive actually heard that before. Lopez isnt as bad as one thinks being the starting center of an awful knicks team last year. He is a decent rim protector he just isnt as tough as Noah which is where we'll really feel the hit. Portis and Felicio showed out in the summer league so hopefully they can become starters in the future so not all is lost.

Heard decent things about Grant too. Hard to say who will be our back up. He really lacks confidence but does have potential. Definitely doesnt help we have like 2-3 other PGs battling for Rondos back up spot lol. I like that dude we got from Detroit as well. He did good against Rose last year and hasmd a few decent games in the summer league. Wouldnt hurt to keep Grant around as a project tho.

Bulls and Knicks are huge wildcards this year but i think we both have as good a shot as any to knock off Cleveland along with Indiana, Toronto and Boston. We all upgraded. Even Atlanta could be decent if Howard can get it going in there system. The West kind of fizzled down but the east is really heating up! Any one of those teams mentioned could easily end up anywhere between 2-8 with all these good additions. ****ing Hate Lebron but they are obviously the favorites for #1.

There was a stretch early last season were the Knicks looked like a Playoff team.

Porzingis and Lopez's contributions were the key reasons.

Porzingis hit that rookie wall and Aafalo played like crap.

Cleveland's not a lock in my opinion.

Door's cracked but not by much.

Think'n East has gotten betta !

Comment

Yall better jump on now or ima backhand tf outta yall off the ride when we in the playoffs!

Tannehill just torched the Rams and stunned them in the last 5 minutes after being down 10-0. Defense making plays. 5 straight wins. Yall better watch da **** out for my squad

Comment

The Miami Dolphins Express is a long wait for a train that hasn't run in twenty-some years.

Comment

I guess you guys will be second this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The Miami Dolphins Express is a long wait for a train that hasn't run in twenty-some years.
                  We just had to prepare and get ready. Let these other ladies have some fun before we take over.
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I guess you guys will be second this year.
                  If we dont catch New England we gonna knock em out in the afc champ game!

6 in a row for miami ldts fuuuuuuucking gooooooo

Kap balled out. Much respect to him but Miami keeps going haaaaaannn

Comment

december is the true test for a dolphin, if they win next week at baltimore then i'm sold.

Comment

We just had to prepare and get ready. Let these other ladies have some fun before we take over.

If we dont catch New England we gonna knock em out in the afc champ game!

6 in a row for miami ldts fuuuuuuucking gooooooo

Kap balled out. Much respect to him but Miami keeps going haaaaaannn
                      Respect to Kaep. Ajayi not showing up for me in fantasy. I got Landry too. Nothing much from both.

Comment

Working...
                      X