This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Sane, Gundogan, Kompany get fit, get Aguero back in and we're rolling. I feel like we'll seriously compete in Europe this year too.
    Was listening to five live the other day. That Jason Mohammed reckons City will go through the season unbeaten. Seems overboard to me.

I was at that game and City were brilliant in that half but then it could have been a draw if City had some poor luck.

If City can put in a true 90 minute performance someone is going to get absolutely pummelled. I am interested in that keeper though. Crap teams will target him. Even good teams will target him.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/...8-d126fa6dcff1

Comment

• Chelsea will and should beat Liverpool. Even without Costa. We should win.

If we benched that man and used Batsman. We'll put 2-3 on them easy. Batshuayi is the real deal. He'll set up on and bag a brace.

Liverpool is definitely the first real test but I think we have the fire power to damage that weak defense. Along with getting more solid with Alonso and Luiz in the side.

Comment

• I do worry about Courtouis and Cahill playing from the back.

I am worried about Courtouis in general because he's a rubbish goalkeeper.

Ivanovic has actually looked alright but I expect Sadio Mane will absolutely destroy him so Liverpool will probably score about 2 themselves at least.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-12-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I do worry about Courtouis and Cahill playing from the back.

Ivanovic has actually looked alright but I expect Sadio Mane will absolutely destroy him so Liverpool will probably score about 2 themselves at least.
            What the hell happened to Courtois? He looked class a few years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              What the hell happened to Courtois? He looked class a few years ago
              I do remember thinking he was quite good but even now I am not too sure. I remember him getting beaten outside of the box a fair few times in that season especially at Spurs, being lobbed from the halfway line by Charlie Adam, and botching a clearance against Hull.

I think he is probably the worst goalkeeper Chelsea have had in my life time other than Dmitry Kharine. He's actually shit at everything. And he is probably the most overrated player in the world game played Fifa the other day - he has an 89 rating or something. Do those lads watch football or what?

Chelsea have faced 7 shots this season and 4 have gone in. So he is only marginally better than nothing, lol. He also looks like a Sulky big-nosed ****. Proper morose guy. Don't want him in that goal at all.

Comment

I do worry about Courtouis and Cahill playing from the back.

I don't think courtios is a **** keeper but I do think he is more hesitant and more cautious after being caught out few times last season specially by this

I still think he can be a world class keeper IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I don't think courtios is a **** keeper but I do think he is more hesitant and more cautious after being caught out few times last season specially by this

I still think he can be a world class keeper IMO
                  I have been inclined to back pundits and such who said he is a top goalie but I can't see it - he isn't really good at anything. I have never seen a keeper get beaten so often from range. He's also stopped catching crosses. He is terrible with his feet like Joe Hart and in general he is quite a negative presence in the team. He just looks miserable in there.

That said when ever Begovic plays we lose easily. I'd like to see that lad's win percentage - not really his fault but I just view him as a bad omen.

Comment

• John Terry is injured so Luiz will play on Friday Cahill and Luiz partnership is a disaster waiting to happen personally I think it should be ivanovic and Luiz with azpilicueta at RB and Alonso making his 1st start at LB

Liverpool will play against a makeshift Chelsea back 4 they should score couple of goals

Comment

I have been inclined to back pundits and such who said he is a top goalie but I can't see it - he isn't really good at anything. I have never seen a keeper get beaten so often from range. He's also stopped catching crosses. He is terrible with his feet like Joe Hart and in general he is quite a negative presence in the team. He just looks miserable in there.

That said when ever Begovic plays we lose easily. I'd like to see that lad's win percentage - not really his fault but I just view him as a bad omen.
                      His last season at Atletico and his 1st season at Chelsea you could easily see he was a top 5 keeper in the world I think last year took so much from him I never seen someone regress so much in short period of time

I think he is a mental midget but he is definitely a talented keeper

Comment

Working...
                      X