Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoon is gonna be back soon!! Welcome home Spoon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon is gonna be back soon!! Welcome home Spoon!

Spoon is my bud! I am pm glad he will be back!

Potential new threads:

PAC destroys spence, Canelo, Ward, Kovalev, in slow motion, and retires.

Then, becomes a senator, and president of the Philippines. Eventually .... No limit.

War Spoon
    War Pac

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Spoon is my bud! I am pm glad he will be back!

Potential new threads:

PAC destroys spence, Canelo, Ward, Kovalev, in slow motion, and retires.

Then, becomes a senator, and president of the Philippines. Eventually .... No limit.

War Spoon
    War Pac
    This place has been great without him spamming it up. He needs more dildos for his hemmorhoid

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      This place has been great without him spamming it up. He needs more dildos for his hemmorhoid
      He will e back, throwing Hail Mary PAC dildo passes in the 4th and 5th quarters! For Spoon the fight is being debated by the world. It isn't, but his mind ain't right.

Comment

Spoon's a front line soldier. A bunch of raging Floyd hoes got him banned for no real reason. He doesn't really "spam" the forum, he just drops truth bombs over and over. I get it, I mean there are a lot of Floyd fans who are still in denial who really won that fight.

Comment

Yeah.

Welcome back.

Comment

He has evidence Pac won.

Comment

I'm sad that he wasn't here to comment on that thread about Pac's last PPV going out with a whimper.

Comment

Fuck Spoon!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I'm sad that he wasn't here to comment on that thread about Pac's last PPV going out with a whimper.
                  That would have been interesting for sure!! He is gonna come out swinging and posting crazy things, and trying to prop up his public poll.

I miss that t@rd, but he is not always wrong.

Comment

He's a top 3 P4P troll on this site. Or the most crazy mfer in need of medical care on this site. Hard to tell sometimes with these guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X