No announcement yet.

Donald Trump was Right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump was Right.

PJ Media obtained a never-before-released copy of a Texas DPS report on human smuggling containing the numbers of crimes committed by aliens in Texas. According to the analysis conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, foreign aliens committed 611,234 unique crimes in Texas from 2008 to 2014, including thousands of homicides and sexual assaults.

The report describes an alien crime wave of staggering proportions exacerbated by federal officials unwilling to enforce immigration laws.
    pjmedia(.)com/jchristianadams/2015/07/22/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/

Lost in all the anger and vitriol on this Forum against Donald Trump is the fact that he is right, statistically speaking. And this report was from ONE state only. The reason you are all so up in arms is insecurity - you know it is true.

Unauthorized immigration is a crime, in the US and in every other country. When I visited Russia I had to get a visa. That's REALITY. So of course it makes sense that those who immigrate illegally - that is, those who commit a crime - are more likely to commit other, more serious crimes.

The fact that so many legal, law abiding latinos on this Forum are so pro-criminal tells me you care more about non-American latinos than you do about Americans. This is truly saddening.

You want America to accept you, and yet you won't accept America.

God bless.

What's your point? The thing that really get's me is that most of the people ranting about this aren't even effected by it. A country built on slavery and manifest destiny can't turn it's nose up at people trying to do the same thing. Do you know how many non-citizens are defending your country right now in order to gain citizenship? Grow up and accept it or do something about it, something more than quote articles from some right-wing nutjob of a newspaper.
    Now, i'll leave you to your Pawnstars re-runs, confederate flags, mountains of guns, heterosexual pride parades and new sense of pride for Hulk Hogan.

Trump?!

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
      What's your point? The thing that really get's me is that most of the people ranting about this aren't even effected by it. A country built on slavery and manifest destiny can't turn it's nose up at people trying to do the same thing.
      Of course it can. Why can't it? Immigration law exists precisely to ensure that only qualified people - or, as the 1790 Immigration and Naturalization Act put it, those of "good moral character" - are allowed to become citizens.

What you are actually saying is you see it as morally wrong and hypocritical, because to you the important thing isn't what is in the best interests of the nation but what is in the best interests of these immigrants. In other words, you prioritize the other over your own nation.

Why is this? I really do wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
        Of course it can. Why can't it? Immigration law exists precisely to ensure that only qualified people - or, as the 1790 Immigration and Naturalization Act put it, those of "good moral character" - are allowed to become citizens.

What you are actually saying is you see it as morally wrong and hypocritical, because to you the important thing isn't what is in the best interests of the nation but what is in the best interests of these immigrants. In other words, you prioritize the other over your own nation.

Why is this? I really do wonder.
        Well, I've been serving my country for 10 years now so my patriotism isn't in question. I'm just wondering the motivation about spreading this information, with such a tone and in the Latino lounge of all places. I know your type and you don't contribute anything positive to society. You feed into the hate, the racism, the divisiveness that already exists. You shine a light on the bad all the while pretending to be some sort of infallible all-american loyalist. Also, border patrol, in relation to the major problems facing the country, is not very high on the list of concerns.

Comment

Well, I've been serving my country for 10 years now so my patriotism isn't in question. I'm just wondering the motivation about spreading this information, with such a tone and in the Latino lounge of all places. I know your type and you don't contribute anything positive to society. You feed into the hate, the racism, the divisiveness that already exists. You shine a light on the bad all the while pretending to be some sort of infallible all-american loyalist. Also, border patrol, in relation to the major problems facing the country, is not very high on the list of concerns.
          You seem to be projecting a lot of attributes onto me. Trying to make me the bad guy you want me to be, while avoiding the issue at hand. I wonder why this is?

I'm posting it here because it is a relevant issue to this community. At one point or another you have to decide whose interests you put first - those of the nation or those of the outsider. After all, nations exist to serve the interests of their citizens, of those who have signed the social contract.

When the social contract becomes meaningless, when citizenship becomes meaningless, the nation ceases to exist as a functioning entity. This is what makes the issue so important, in my mind...

...and, unlike you, I'm capable of having this discussion without lobbing unwarranted insults at the opposition. It is unnecessary and unbecoming.

Comment

That's because I find this post, in this lounge, insulting. But then again I'm arguing with a Trump sympathizer so there really is no point to this conversation.

Comment

That's because I find this post, in this lounge, insulting. But then again I'm arguing with a Trump sympathizer so there really is no point to this conversation.
              I have no particular feelings for or against Donald Trump, nor did I imply it in any way through my posts. He happens to be correct on this one issue, and it is only on this issue that he is of any relevance to us (illegal immigration being the thread topic and all).

If you are so offended and outraged that somebody would dare to disagree with you, and so completely incapable of holding your emotions in check when discussing this issue, then maybe it is worth considering if the problem is with you.

Comment

pjmedia(.)com/jchristianadams/2015/07/22/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/

Lost in all the anger and vitriol on this Forum against Donald Trump is the fact that he is right, statistically speaking. And this report was from ONE state only. The reason you are all so up in arms is insecurity - you know it is true.

Unauthorized immigration is a crime, in the US and in every other country. When I visited Russia I had to get a visa. That's REALITY. So of course it makes sense that those who immigrate illegally - that is, those who commit a crime - are more likely to commit other, more serious crimes.

The fact that so many legal, law abiding latinos on this Forum are so pro-criminal tells me you care more about non-American latinos than you do about Americans. This is truly saddening.

You want America to accept you, and yet you won't accept America.

God bless.
                Dont come here posting this SHIAT . you know nothing about us and where we stand . I get it, Illegal immigration is a crime but the the thing i have a problem with is when americans go all Nazi about it. There's crimes you commit on a daily basis im sure nobody is perfect these people just want to better their families and sometimes the 10 to 20 years waiting list isnt an option for them. Trump is wrong the rapist arent mexican check statistics

ill leave this little jewel whike im at it

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Dont come here posting this SHIAT . you know nothing about us and where we stand . I get it, Illegal immigration is a crime but the the thing i have a problem with is when americans go all Nazi about it. There's crimes you commit on a daily basis im sure nobody is perfect these people just want to better their families and sometimes the 10 to 20 years waiting list isnt an option for them. Trump is wrong the rapist arent mexican check statistics

ill leave this little jewel whike im at it
                  Two points, neither of which you'll understand because you are approaching this issue from a fundamentally differing perspective.

1) It is understandable why people would illegally immigrate, of course. It is in their own best interests, which is why they do it. This is not relevant to US law, however, as US law is NOT based on the interests of non-citizens.

2) The fact that, in the past, the US acted against the interests of Native Americans, in no way implies that - in the present - the US should act against its own interests. Again, you forget that the PRIMARY objective of the nation state is to serve the interests of its own people. You are suggesting the US ignore the interests of its own people. For what purpose?

Again, I don't expect you to understand this. You can't, and probably won't, look at it from the perspective of an American. Which is strange, because you are an American. So why can't you do it? I don't know, but it is sad.

Comment

Two points, neither of which you'll understand because you are approaching this issue from a fundamentally differing perspective.

1) It is understandable why people would illegally immigrate, of course. It is in their own best interests, which is why they do it. This is not relevant to US law, however, as US law is NOT based on the interests of non-citizens.

2) The fact that, in the past, the US acted against the interests of Native Americans, in no way implies that - in the present - the US should act against its own interests. Again, you forget that the PRIMARY objective of the nation state is to serve the interests of its own people. You are suggesting the US ignore the interests of its own people. For what purpose?

Again, I don't expect you to understand this. You can't, and probably won't, look at it from the perspective of an American. Which is strange, because you are an American. So why can't you do it? I don't know, but it is sad.
                    For one i can see it from the standpoint of an american. The thing is Laws can be changed for the better. Statue of liberty reads Give me your tired, your poor,
                    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
                    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
                    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
                    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
                    America is a melting pot for all why make it so difficult to become one when the first ones to cross did it by mass murder and diseases. thats not practicing what they preach they never had to wait and pay fine because their offspring can just be born and enjoy the fruits of the dark history behind the first settlers.

Comment

Working...
                    X