No announcement yet.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Boston Marathon bombers, Won New England Golden Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Boston Marathon bombers, Won New England Golden Gloves

Tamerlan Tsamaev (l.) is seen during his 2009 national Golden Gloves bout in Salt Lake City.

Tamerlan Tsamaev (r.) fights Lamar Fenner in his lone bout in the heavyweight division.
    Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old man who died early Friday morning after being involved in an intense firefight with police in Watertown, Mass., and who was the FBI's Suspect No. 1 in the terror bombing of the Boston Marathon Monday, was a former amateur boxing champion

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz2QwbNcyk2

A little bit too early to make jokes so I'll refrain......

That's pretty crazy though, wonder if he ever posted on boxingscene.

Comment

^^^^^Yeah I change my mind, better stop too.

Comment

I read he was a pretty good boxer in the amateurs when he trained at South Boston Boxing Club

Comment

i just saw that on tv that he was a real good amateur boxer and was planning on being a pro boxer but never did

Comment

Title of the thread should say accused Boston bombers, because as of now the guy is innocent until proven guilty and his father right away came out and said US intelligence set his sons up...

Comment

Who really gives two ****s. I'll be glad when they put a bullet in his brothers head.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Title of the thread should say accused Boston bombers, because as of now the guy is innocent until proven guilty and his father right away came out and said US intelligence set his sons up...
                Oh, shut the **** up. That piece of **** is dead after shooting at cops and throwing ****ing grenades, there's nothing "innocent until proven guilty" about it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  A little bit too early to make jokes so I'll refrain......

That's pretty crazy though, wonder if he ever posted on boxingscene.
                  Really makes you wonder who on this site might be capable of something like this. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Oh, shut the **** up. That piece of **** is dead after shooting at cops and throwing ****ing grenades, there's nothing "innocent until proven guilty" about it.
                    Exactly :qqq:

Comment

Working...
                    X