Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE PHOTO] Timothy Bradley in TOP FORM months before fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol bradley looking like the fat 50 cent from 99

Comment

Typical bodybuilder type technique for putting on mass. After Gaining Muscle, which includes natural fat gain, you cut the fat

But it looks like he's trying to put on too much muscle. I thought he'd just stay as lean as he did at 140

Comment

I see right through bombs pea brain tactics.

Hes trying to add hype and talking up Bradley. Therefore if pac pulls out a win it looks like pac defeated the greatest lion there ever was Lmao

Comment

Every time I have ever seen a picture of Tim he looks to be in good shape. So it's surprising to me that he looks so fat here.

Comment

don't believe the hype

Comment

Its funny how this dumbass ******* bombs was saying a week ago that pac will walk through him and kayo him, now hes the biggest threat and it will be tough, stupid tactics trying to hype up the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
                He looks a bit heavy (for him) to me, but I'm only used to seeing him right before a fight so....

Lol he looks funny and old without his mustache, reminds me of Glen Johnson.

Comment

Bradley lookin pudgy.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
                    He looks out of this world! Literally he's alien like.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Fight of the decade right here!! This is no leftover.. this is a young UNDEFEATED lion in his PRIME. Pac has already cemented his legacy as the best ever to do it and still takes on the top out there. Bradley is the biggest threat in boxing.. this fight is gonna be fireworks!!!
                      The real question is Bradley's dome ready to rock.....

Comment

Working...
                      X