No announcement yet.

Halle Berry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halle Berry

Is she a smart actress with an agenda, or is she a sellout to the African-American Community?

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
    Is she a smart actress with an agenda, or is she a sellout to the African-American Community?
    She proved what kind of person she was when she did a hit and run and claimed she had amnesia.

'Berry had been accused of running a red light at an intersection in West Hollywood and slamming into a car driven by Hetal Raythatha, 27, and leaving the scene.

She told reporters all she remembers is going into the intersection and the next thing she remembers is that she was at her home several blocks away with blood all over her face.'

Comment

She has done a lot for Hollywood and movies. She is no Rosanne or kathy Lee gifford, but she is more like a Erin Moran

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        She proved what kind of person she was when she did a hit and run and claimed she had amnesia.

'Berry had been accused of running a red light at an intersection in West Hollywood and slamming into a car driven by Hetal Raythatha, 27, and leaving the scene.

She told reporters all she remembers is going into the intersection and the next thing she remembers is that she was at her home several blocks away with blood all over her face.'

Classic .... I'm gonna have to use that one day

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          She's not black, she's mixed.

Her mother was a beautiful blonde woman from Manchester England. Her father was a black man who abandoned them when Halle was very young.
          Using that criteria I guess I'm not black either, skin looks dark enough to me.
          You're right though no woman that pretty could be black right? lol.

Comment

Her mother was a beautiful blonde woman from Manchester England. Her father was a black man who abandoned them when Halle was very young.
            He called her African-American, a mix person can still be African-American.

Comment

I'm sure it was her mother's fault he left......

Halle had me when she played Samuel Jackson's drug addict girlfriend in Jungle Fever. Incredible talent who earned everything she has.

Comment

She's a dull twat and a mediocre talent.

Comment

This is undoubtedly one of your most favorite stories.

C'mon Tunn, have a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    I'm sure it was her mother's fault he left......

Halle had me when she played Samuel Jackson's drug addict girlfriend in Jungle Fever. Incredible talent who earned everything she has.
                    Monster Ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X