Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did The Braves honor a wife beater in Bobby Cox today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    Alright, it just bothers me alot when a man hits a woman. I'll stop with this, but it just really angers me knowing that there's weak ******* out there who feel the need to hit women.
    and you know nothing of how it went down

like women dont cry wolf sometimes when it comes to domestic violence

you know how many times ive witnessed a boy of mine get slapped punched clawed and spit on...then as soon as he throws a hand to back her up............he beat the **** out of her

i dont agree with beating women but for you to judge the circumstance without knowing the situation is a stretch

Comment

What he does with his personal life has nothing to do with how good of a manager he is in baseball. Not like he's gambling against his own team or something.

Comment

It is what it is. Do I condone that kind of behavior no, but people make mistakes. Everybody does. He got recognized because he was the face of that team for years. What was he there for like 20 years? Probably gonna rarely happen in professional sports again with the way coaches get fired, retire and what not.

Comment

From what I understand of the situation they were were both drinking and they slapped each other around a little bit. No big deal if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
          X