Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should 8 oz mandatory for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      floyd would not want smaller gloves with his hand problems and while facing a big puncher
      thats not true. to my knowledge floyd has only worn 10o gloves once. against dlh and that was at dlhs request. floyd is certainly most comfortable with 8oz gloves. where do these myths come from?

Comment

floyd would not want smaller gloves with his hand problems and while facing a big puncher
        He wanted them for de la hoya and cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          It should 8 oz mandatory for this fight
          it should be whatever is agreed upon, if there isnt an agreement u go with what the nsac says and they say its 10 oz.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            it should be whatever is agreed upon, if there isnt an agreement u go with what the nsac says and they say its 10 oz.
            nsac has changed its mind before...they suspended their rule when they were trying to get Margs v Cotto I

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              He wanted them for de la hoya and cotto
              Mayweather wanted 8oz gloves and cotto wanted 10oz. There were suggestions that they could both have their preferred sizes but it didn't happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                thats not true. to my knowledge floyd has only worn 10o gloves once. against dlh and that was at dlhs request. floyd is certainly most comfortable with 8oz gloves. where do these myths come from?
                he wore 10oz vs hatton and dlh and cotto, but you right that floyd comfy with 8

Comment

he wore 10oz vs hatton and dlh and cotto, but you right that floyd comfy with 8
                  he did wear 10oz against cotto but that was on cotto. and im not certain about hatton. its possible. i dont remember.

Comment

They'll both be wearing 10oz gloves.

Comment

They're going to be using 10 oz. gloves just like the DLH and Cotto fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X