No announcement yet.

Arum: Chavez WILL sign contract and fight Martinez next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    That's fine...HBO will most likely pay good money for this...Still surprised they went 60-40 if true. I thought they would have out priced themselves or just gave Sergio such a lowball offer to make him turn it down. 60-40 of HBO money is pretty good. Again if true.
    I don't think they're using HBO money. It's going to be an HBO PPV. Even in the states.

EDIT: nvm, I think I misunderstood you.

Comment

"Yo Julio.....Sign this contract extension with us first (preferably in blood if you can)....once the ink dries on that, we'll show you that contract for Martinez.

Otherwise, ur fighting margarito in the fall"

Comment

Im calling BS. I hope I'm wrong because I really want to see the fight but why can't they sign now if that's the fight they want?

Comment

No drug testing... sorry not interested

Comment

Easy work for JR. Sergio is cashing out on his pathetic excuse of a career. Stupid bum.

Comment

finally Jr. will get his ass handed to him and exposed for what he is. B level at best. Hope this is not bs and it actually goes down. Props to Jr. if he actually accepts this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                Im calling BS. I hope I'm wrong because I really want to see the fight but why can't they sign now if that's the fight they want?
                cause it wont happen. Arum doing the Arum spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  cause it wont happen. Arum doing the Arum spin.
                  This is what I think also

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    60-40 split? If true, not bad. I thought they would try to screw Martinez over.
                    More reason to believe this is all bull**** coming from Arum's mouth. What is that sig someone has about Arum around here "Today Im lying. Tomorrow Im still gonna be lying." or some crap like that?

If they really wanted this fight they would've signed it already. My guess is they haven't signed it yet cause they're gonna come up with some bull to get out of it.

Comment

Arum is the devil of boxing. Nothing he says can be guaranteed. In fact, it's usually the complete opposite. Robberies, bribing, exposure, corruption, these are all words attached with Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X