No announcement yet.

Mosley - "People are turning my quotes around"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    First of all, get your points up. Secondly, I am sure that Floyd came in over the contracted weight. He is already like at least a weight class in a half bigger than Roidquez. I am also sure that Roidquez didn't hate Floyd enough to bulk up like Incredible Hulk when they fought. Hell, that was his first attempt at the weight. He was pudgy, slow, and little. If Roidquez hit Floyd with the same shot he caught Manny with, Floyd goes to sleep as well. Manny had 3 tough fights with the guy and although they were competitive fights, Manny won all three because he throws more, and lands more. He uses Juan's counter-punching style against him by staying busy and stealing rounds. He'd probably do the same to Floyd BUT we all know that Floyd does all of his talking outside the ring.
    Come on man, Marquez would never hit Floyd with that punch because Floyd is took smart of a fighter to jump in face first. And Floyd agreed to 50 50 and called pav directly to make the fight whereas pac Tom his fight to the court. Who really does there talking outside the ring?

Comment

Read....

I said that Floyd took the fight for two reasons. One, he thought Cotto was going to be an easy fight. Number two, Cotto is the #er three pay-per-view fighter in the sport. He didn't expect Cotto's defense to be as good and he didn't think Cotto would be able to hit him like he did. I do give Floyd credit for saying that Cotto was his toughest fight to date, but he has no choice. Cotto put hands on him. He's fooling all of you casual fans with his mouth and tactics. Enough is enough. I just want him to fight the BEST. Stop down playing other fighters accomplishments, worrying about other fighter's pockets, and etc. Those are F-A-G qualities.

Comment

Working...
      X