Comments Thread For: Roy Jones vs. Kimbo in Talks, Will Not Be an Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn.. I can see Roy getting sparked

Comment

Will there be a title on the line??what will they name this event?? "the side show"

Comment

Here's a update about this event from Roy.

Roy Jones Jr. Vs. Kimbo Slice still just talk nothing set
        Published on Saturday, 22 September 2012 20:34 Written by Brad Cooney

Roy Jones Jr spoke with 8CN this afternoon and informed us that a fight between himself and Kimbo Slice is not a done deal, and that both sides are still far apart on a deal. Roy wanted to say the following to his fans, "Yes there have been talks about a slice of Kimbo, but nothing signed and sealed at this point. He inquired about me as many do, but we have not sat down at the table yet."

Jones is also watching today's title bout between Francisco Palacios and the current champ Krzysztof Wlodarczyk very closely. Stay tuned to 8CN for details.

Comment

Kimbo is no problem if he keeps sticking and moving. But if he starts showboating, rope-a-dope or some fancy ****, it could end badly.

Comment

I hope their face off doesn't look like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdIzBKxZe4

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              Gary Shaw and his King Kong freak. Shaw is really disgusting, doing anything that can bring him money

He tries to act like he is morally better than the others. He is just as big of a scum bucket as King and Arum. The only difference is he was never as successful but he still comes from the same breed.

Comment

how about roy vs anne wolf.

Comment

Must Roy Jones insist with continuing to go on with this farce?

Shaw is a sad case. He drove away all his fighters and is now reduced to promoting the likes of Kimbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X