Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Want Pac To Lose His Next Fight If He Ducks Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Want Pac To Lose His Next Fight If He Ducks Mayweather?

If Arum and Team Pac refuse a fight with Mayweather would you liketo see Pac lose?

I personally hope he gets KTFO out of spite towards Bob Arum, the *******s and this pathetic ducking.

Pac's whole persona is a fraud, carefully designed by Bob Arum.
    He is a puppet of the sleaziest slimeball in the history of boxing.
    Even Don King gave us the fights we wanted to see even if he was a complete scumbag.
    Yes, I want to see him brutally Knocked out
    45.00%
    Yes, I want him to get humiliated in the ring
    21.67%
    No, Pac has done nothing wrong. It's KFCWeather that is ducking a jun 9th fight
    15.00%
    Either way I don't care
    18.33%

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    If Arum and Team Pac refuse a fight with Mayweather would you liketo see Pac lose?

I personally hope he gets KTFO out of spite towards Bob Arum, the *******s and this pathetic ducking.

Pac's whole persona is a fraud, carefully designed by Bob Arum.
    He is a puppet of the sleaziest slimeball in the history of boxing.
    Even Don King gave us the fights we wanted to see even if he was a complete scumbag.
    Oh please.. you have been wanting him to lose for years...:*******:

Comment

Nope, I want him to win his next fight (if it's not against Mayweather) so that way he pretty much HAS to move on to Mayweather next. (his PPV numbers will have to show for it)

Unless it's against Marquez, Marquez deserves a fight that doesn't end in another robbery.

But yeah, I want Pacfraud to lose, but I want him to lose against Mayweather, the much superior boxer.

For polls you should always make the votes public, much easier to tell the *******s apart from each other
      Last edited by DPG; 01-16-2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

I just hope there is fair judging.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          Oh please.. you have been wanting him to lose for years...:*******:
          Honestly no.
          But seeing *******s fill NSB with complete garbage and had to be feed Bob Arums lies for years, people are getting tired.

So many fake boxingfans that only follow one guy and pretends to know what they are talking about.
          Only way to get rid of this blight is by PAc to lose.
          Hate to say it but that's the only way.
          Also Bob Arum loses his cashcow

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            Honestly no.
            But seeing *******s fill NSB with complete garbage and had to be feed Bob Arums lies for years, people are getting tired.

So many fake boxingfans that only follow one guy and pretends to know what they are talking about.
            Only way to get rid of this blight is by PAc to lose.
            Hate to say it but that's the only way.
            Also Bob Arum loses his cashcow
            not before they put that bum Chavez Jr into the limelight

Comment

I voted No

Comment

Besides Marquez and Kirkland, no.

Comment

I would love to see Mayweather just completely humiliate Pacquiao in the early rounds to the middle rounds. And then finish up in the later rounds with a left-right TKO. A corner stoppage would be the icing on the cake.

Pretty much anything that will drive these soulless *******s away from boxing for good

Comment

Originally posted by DPG View Post
                    Nope, I want him to win his next fight (if it's not against Mayweather) so that way he pretty much HAS to move on to Mayweather next. (his PPV numbers will have to show for it)

Unless it's against Marquez, Marquez deserves a fight that doesn't end in another robbery.

But yeah, I want Pacfraud to lose, but I want him to lose against Mayweather, the much superior boxer.

For polls you should always make the votes public, much easier to tell the *******s apart from each other
                    I see your point!
                    But at this stage I just want this guy to retire honestly.
                    He'll have a good life in the philippines and his horrible fanbase can leave boxing.

If "Gayweather" humilates their god there will be thousands of ******* committing suicide and honestly I don't want that.

Comment

Working...
                    X