No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jardon vs Tamakoshi Final Presser From Puebla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jardon vs Tamakoshi Final Presser From Puebla

Today in a well known restaurant of Mexico city (ANGUS BUTCHER HOUSE), they held the final press conference for "Batalla en Puebla", a great boxing card where the WBC super featherweight youth Champion, Dante "Crazy" Jardon, will defend his title against Kyohei Tamakoshi from Japan. Also the great Mexican champion from Puebla, Sammy Gutierrez, who is the current WBC strawweight silver champion, defends his title against Armando Torres. Jardon, 23, is risking his ranked #1 position with 19 wins, 1 loss, 17 KOs, meanwhile Tamakoshi (27-7-6, 10 Ko'S), is a 30 years old and a dangerous fighter from Japan. Also on hand was promoter Ricardo Maldonado, the president of PROMOCIONES DEPORTIVAS, who announced that he already signed a contract with former WBC champion Edgar Sosa and he will be fighting on January 7th. Report and photos by Pepe Rodriguez/WBC [Click Here To Read More]

Dante "El Crazy" Jardon is going to be one the Best Mexican Champs very soon this guy has it all, knows how to box and has ****ing hammers in either hand.

He even recovered from some shot wounds a year ago, I hope Arum or GBP can make this guy a star, he can beat all the big names in a year or 2.

Comment

Comment

I was always impressed by this guy´s power. c´mon and people think Pac hits hard?, this is what genuine punching power looks like. This guy has more power per pound than the klitchkos.
        Last edited by Phantomas; 12-06-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I can't wait for this one!!

Will it be on wbcboxing.tv or on US television?

Comment

Jardon has imense talent & I hope he doesn't sign w/ GBP, they'll ruin him...maybe sign w/Beltan...he can open doors...

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              Will it be on wbcboxing.tv or on US television?
              Anyone know?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X