Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for that Mozza. So, he needs to clear his court dates first? And hope he doesn't get convicted!

I just hope he stays up in the hills of Fort William, keeps his head low, trains hard, manages to excape a conviction then roar back in action in the summer.

Time is running out for him but he seems to be putting a lot of effort in, surely he wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't serious about making a valid comeback.

Comment

Just read an article in boxing monthly about scott, says he's waiting to see if the board of control renew his boxing license then warren will line a couple of fights up with the aim of taking on Alex arthur towards the end of the year.

I'm from glasgow too (5 mins away from where harrison lives) and know all about the trouble he's got into but i'd love to see him and arthur fight, would be class, Glasgow vs Edinburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by alprod View Post
        Just read an article in boxing monthly about scott, says he's waiting to see if the board of control renew his boxing license then warren will line a couple of fights up with the aim of taking on Alex arthur towards the end of the year.
        Now, THAT would be a fight and a half!

It......must.....happen!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X