No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tua, Ustinov Go Face To Face in New Zealand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tua, Ustinov Go Face To Face in New Zealand

AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND - Samoan-born heavyweight contender David Tua, standing barely at 5'10, and his opponent Alexander Ustinov of Russia, who stands at 6'8, went face to face for the media during a press conference at DUCO Events on August 5 in Auckland, New Zealand. David Tua and Alexander Ustinov will meet in the Pan African Heavyweight Title clash at Claudelands Arena on August 31st.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought he wanted to get in shape too... lol

Comment

Ustinov looks likes he's in good shape. I'd say Tua is the definite underdog in this fight

Comment

Looks like boxing has a seniors tour also, I remember when Tua was the hot young puncher and the next Tyson, damn I'm old too!

Comment

^ Tua looks like a big fat pitbull lmao!

At least it's Burger King he's addicted to, not cocaine or alcohol

Comment

I remember watching Tua vs Ike Ibeabuchi live many years ago. That fight was a classic and a great display of boxing. It's hard to believe that so many years have passed by and now Tua is an old man still fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Ustinov looks likes he's in good shape. I'd say Tua is the definite underdog in this fight
                Not necessarily. Only thing Ustinov is gonna give Tua is a kinked nekk for lookin' up at his chin all nite long, n if that ain't incentive to put him away early, i don't know wat is.

Tua's got a better chance of keepin' his chin down n outta target. Whereas it don't matter how low Ustinov keeps his chin. With that much height on Tua, his chin is a open restaurant. He's gettin' lip service all nite long.

Tua by KO in the 3rd

Comment

WAR TUA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

2 more fights and tua can collect senior citizens benefits.

Comment

Working...
                    X