Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does Pacquaio have such a large Mexican fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does Pacquaio have such a large Mexican fanbase?

Pacquaio's style is similiar to Mexican's in:

Relentless pressure
    Tenacity
    Head hunting Punching
    Iron Chin
    Takes Punches to land Punches
    Pride

The Mexican style is not always about talent or technique, but determination and the will to out tough your opponent until he breaks under your pressure.

he doesnt he used to , but mexicans started hating him when he starting destroying legendary mexican figthers after all he is the mexicutioner

Comment

Because once he started beating and having wars with great Mexicans, they respect him for it. I feel that way as a Pac fan about all his well known rivals, I may not like them all but damn if I don't respect them.

Comment

Pac was lucky in a way to have two Mexican legends like Barrera and Morales to face down when he arrived in America. To become a star you have to beat stars and those guys gave Pac a route to the fame he achieved. It's a much tougher road for guys who arrive in divisions with no star power.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a fanbase, but we respect his style of fighting to bad I can't say that about most of his fans.

Comment

U asked a question and then u answered it very eloquently. Everything u said was on point, add to that the fact that he beat a lot of our legends and we can't have anything but respect for the guy.

Comment

You answered your own question it seems.

Comment

fans not really I know most Mexicans wont watch him unless he is fighting a Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw103 View Post
                  he doesnt he used to , but mexicans started hating him when he starting destroying legendary mexican figthers after all he is the mexicutioner
                  so is marquez the filipino conquerer? after all he did send pacquiao to the moon.

Comment

I'll let my Mexican pride get the better of me and for the most part have rooted against pac when he fought mexicans, but I am a pacquiao fan. Heck, I was rooting for him against rios.

Comment

Working...
                    X