No announcement yet.

Do You Prefer A Cougar Or A Puma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
    I just love girls that are less than 30 years old. **** it sucks now im 21 and i see some sexy ass females that are just turning 18 i feel old
    come on man. at 21 you can deal with a woman who is 18. it's when you get to be my age and start chasing after 18 year olds is when it becomes a problem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        come on man. at 21 you can deal with a woman who is 18. it's when you get to be my age and start chasing after 18 year olds is when it becomes a problem.
        you be chasing street 18 yr. olds?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          you be chasing street 18 yr. olds?
          hell no. the last time i was with an 18 year old i was 20. the last time i was with 19 year old i was 24.

the young ones are amazing to look at but since i have a daughter now I have gotten into the habit of refraining. i am not going to be one of those sick guys trying mess with his kids friends....unless i can get away with it. (jk).

by the way, you know how i know you're old, Jose? Because you're up posting on a Saturday before 7am.

Comment

hell no. the last time i was with an 18 year old i was 20. the last time i was with 19 year old i was 24.

the young ones are amazing to look at but since i have a daughter now I have gotten into the habit of refraining. i am not going to be one of those sick guys trying mess with his kids friends....unless i can get away with it. (jk).

by the way, you know how i know you're old, Jose? Because you're up posting on a Saturday before 7am.

Lmao! I'm taking my morning deuce...if you noticed I'm always posting around the same time...when you get old your deuces are at the same time everyday...I'll be a year older the 30th...not looking forward to it...

Comment

your sig didn't make me feel any younger...first thing I did when I saw it was the Humpty dance in the throne...I'm old!

Comment

Lmao! I'm taking my morning deuce...if you noticed I'm always posting around the same time...when you get old your deuces are at the same time everyday...I'll be a year older the 30th...not looking forward to it...
                oh brother. you and me both fella. i am here waiting to finish my firs coffee. in ten minutes, like clockwork, i will be pinching a loaf myself.

damn. i'm old too.

Comment

your sig didn't make me feel any younger...first thing I did when I saw it was the Humpty dance in the throne...I'm old!
                  us folk who know what the humpty dance is need to stick together...or risk getting buried in lil wayne crap.

Comment

all this talk about number two has got me ready to go. lololollll

Comment

all this talk about number two has got me ready to go. lololollll
                      I call it peace and tranquility time...

Comment

Working...
                      X