No announcement yet.

What does lineal champ mean to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    ABC titles have nothing to do with the lineal championship.

they didnt exist in bygone decades. there was one champion

in a situation where a championship was vacated there would be a box off between the #1 and #2 contenders

there is no difference today.

i'm wondering where the hell the misunderstanding is coming from. it's pretty damn cut and dry.
    Exactly

It's pretty simple, it's the man who beat the man, listing back to the Orginal Champion and if it's vacant the #1 and #2 have a box off for the Title.

It's not difficult and has always been this way.

You have guys flinging out all kinds of definitions like Bradley beating Pacquaio makes him the Lineal Champion What???

Now we have guys saying you have to have all the ABC belts to the the Lineal Champion

Like you said, it's cut and dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Actually Nunn and then Toney had established MW lineal championship fights between Leonard and Hopkins. Hopkins beating Trinidad established the lineal title without the WBO title on the line. You have no idea of what you're talking about.

The sanctioning bodies have no decision in lineal title.
      first of all u know nothing about nunn besides what you read on boxrec. the only reason he was called lineal is because he beat the wba champ becoming UNDISPUTED in a unification fight. it was never official because the wba champ was stripped right before the fight. go to sleep chump

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Exactly

It's pretty simple, it's the man who beat the man, listing back to the Orginal Champion and if it's vacant the #1 and #2 have a box off for the Title.

It's not difficult and has always been this way.

You have guys flinging out all kinds of definitions like Bradley beating Pacquaio makes him the Lineal Champion What???

Now we have guys saying you have to have all the ABC belts to the the Lineal Champion

Like you said, it's cut and dry.
        you do dip****. you claim the #1#2 guy have a box off but whos ranking do you go by. there is no official ranking so you have to be undisputed. cut and dry. your to dumb to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          you do dip****. you claim the #1#2 guy have a box off but whos ranking do you go by. there is no official ranking so you have to be undisputed. cut and dry. your to dumb to get it.
          I claim you have to have all he ABC Titles to be the Lineal Champion? Quite sure I don't.

That's on you, genius

Comment

• kinda embarrassing for such a simple boxing question reach this many pages

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              kinda embarrassing for such a simple boxing question reach this many pages

lol

maybe the whale's been harpooned now after an 18 page struggle

Comment

lol

maybe the whale's harpooned now

Comment

Haha I just asked a simple question and look what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I claim you have to have all he ABC Titles to be the Lineal Champion? Quite sure I don't.

That's on you, genius
                    no **** you dont have to. you have to unify all the titles to reestablish lineage after its been broken. this is why abc titles suck. all you morons saying a fight between #1 & #2 reestablishes it are talking about how it was done when there was 1 title and 1 sanctioning body. if you put your pea brains together you would realize there is no such thing as an official 1&2 anymore. i didnt say it was good that a fighter has to unify to reestablish lineage once its broken but thats the way it is. its the only official way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Haha I just asked a simple question and look what happened
                      what do you expect the site is full of brain dead fan girl groupies.

Comment

Working...
                      X