Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd admits Manny agreed to his tests? (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god some people on this board are childish.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
      My god most people on this board are childish.
      Corrected.

Comment

nope wrong ,he ment he's gonna take the test or else.and Pacquiao said he agreed to all his demands but his team stated other wise.so who can you really believe? to me this shouldn't be an issue ,there both stoping the fight from happening.but floyd atleast has a vaid reason.

Comment

"Once again he dared Pacquiao to take a drug test, but his statement contradicts some of his early statements which were given during a radio and a video interview, where Mayweather stated that drug testing was no longer an issue in making the fight because both sides came to an understanding on the subject."

PLUS

At 0:30

Floyd "We will kick poochios ass, He's going to take the urine and blood tests... he's gonna take the urine and blood tests"

PLUS

PLUS

Greenburg baffled at Floyd for refusing

PLUS

Shaffer intimating that Manny agreed to testing (posted this article before)

EQUALS

HEAVY ***** DENIAL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Yea, Manny agreed to the testing 7 days before the fight, not up until the fight, Mayweather wants up to the night of the fight in the lastest negotiations.
            you are misinformed

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post

Floyd "We will kick poochios ass, He's going to take the urine and blood tests... he's gonna take the urine and blood tests"

At 9:32.

Manny: "We agreed to all of his demands, and..he really dont want the fight"

Note - Floyd begins the interview stating: "I dont know if Im going to fight again, as of right now, I dont have the urge to get up. Ill let all my ustream and twitter fans (f aags) know".

floyd fans: count how many times floyd says poochio during the interivew.
              Um he said he's going to do it not he agreed there's a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                Um he said he's going to do it not he agreed there's a difference.
                Sorry, i don't get what you're trying to differentiate here between "doing" and "agreeing".

Would you mind expounding a little bit?

Comment

Your argument is outdated. Floyd just said Mannys going to take them. He didnt say, "we're waiting on 0 days, or we're not going to agree to 7 days"

Bigpoppapump has also said both camps agreed to testing, yet Floyd talks about it as if its still an issue. Manny has warped floyds mind.

Just watch the video. If you have difficulties hearing, then proceed to read the text that I typed. It's not doctored. Thanks.
                  Will you agree that there is a difference between, saying you'll do it and signing the contract to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    Sorry, i don't get what you're trying to differentiate here between "doing" and "agreeing".

Would you mind expounding a little bit?
                    Perhaps you can't understand because you're foreign, but in America we often say "you will do it, yep, you will" as if you're daring the person to say "no, I won't". He doesn't literally mean "Manny agreed", he's saying, "Manny will take the test or no fight, so he will do it or else". It's like when Obama says "Gaddafi will stand down!". It's a power trip.

Pacquiao says one thing, but his Team says another. Saturday night I want to hear him say "I agreed to the random blood test without any cutoff". That would leave no room for debate. The video the TS posted is ******ed, lol, because it's based off a statement that was "lost in translation".

Comment

At 9:32.

Manny: "We agreed to all of his demands, and..he really dont want the fight"

Note - Floyd begins the interview stating: "I dont know if Im going to fight again, as of right now, I dont have the urge to get up. Ill let all my ustream and twitter fans (f aags) know".

floyd fans: count how many times floyd says poochio during the interivew.
                      Well what is Freddy talkin about then?

Comment

Working...
                      X