No announcement yet.

Montiel got up off the canvas after having a mini fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montiel got up off the canvas after having a mini fit

Says a lot about the guy. How on earth he found himself back on his feet I will never know.

Brutal knock-out.

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Says a lot about the guy. How on earth he found himself back on his feet I will never know.

Brutal knock-out.
    he ended on his feet not on the ground like williams..theres no way no one would of gotten up and he took 2 more shots like jones said and he still finish on his feet

Comment

He's Mexican. what did you expect?

Comment

It was crazy how he got up.

That's Mexicans for you. I'm gutted for him even though I wanted Donaire to win, I wanted to see the FOTY but he got sparked, unfortunately.

Comment

The way his arms and legs were twitching he got serious brain damage.

Comment

It was a good Knockout, I have mad respect for Montiel, he's got a lot of heart!!!!!!!

Comment

Gotta give Montiel his props for getting up. The guy got hit with something type vicious and still literally shook it off and got up.

Hope he bounces back from this

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                The way his arms and legs were twitching he got serious brain damage.
                I thought he was teaching us his latest bicycle exercises he learned.

Comment

Looked like he was trying to claw his way out of an invisible body bag. Reminded me of Hearns getting up after Barkley destroyed him in the first fight.

Comment

I seriously thought the guy was brain dead when I saw him flailing like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X