Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd fights (and beats) Mosley and Pacquiao, how do you rate his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    so you wouldnt give him any props for beating herndez,a undefeated corrles,castillo x2,judah,gatti,chavez
    de la hoya, ricky hatton and JMM

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      your rating system is based on pac nuthugging
      come on. so u mean that if Floyd beats an old Mosley and a smaller Pac he would be higher than Manny. remember Pac's resume includes Morales, Barrera, JMM, Delahoya, Hatton, Cotto. 7 titles in 7 divisions. so how would u rate Mayweather if he wins those two fights? i beat ul rate him the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        come on. so u mean that if Floyd beats an old Mosley and a smaller Pac he would be higher than Manny. remember Pac's resume includes Morales, Barrera, JMM, Delahoya, Hatton, Cotto. 7 titles in 7 divisions. so how would u rate Mayweather if he wins those two fights? i beat ul rate him the GOAT.
        mayweather would have wins over pac, mosley, jmm, hatton, odlh, judah,gatti, corrales, castillo ! + an olympic medalist with no pro losses.thats a much better resume than pac'd have

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
          de la hoya, ricky hatton and JMM
          thanks for pointing that out but he said apart from them 3

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
            mayweather would have wins over pac, mosley, jmm, hatton, odlh, judah,gatti, corrales, castillo ! + an olympic medalist with no pro losses.thats a much better resume than pac'd have
            well, let's cancel the wins over their common opponents. Floyd would have wins over pac, mosley, judah, gatti, corrales, castillo. In those wins, only 2 fighters are locked in the HOF. How about Pac's Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Cotto. Pac's total fights to all of them, eight.

Comment

honestly, if Floyd beats Pac and Mosley, which are of course fantasy fights, I would still rate Pac higher than him. maybe top 40.
              this gay boxer named floydie is on top 500 on my list

Comment

not to sure about this one,he beat morles twice and lost to him once but erick was past and was coming off a loss to zheer rheem,barrera yep ratings for his wins,then you got jmm,won one and drew one,oscar dont even mention that,he had not fought at 147 for over 7 years,i dont give him much props for that,hatton yes the way he took him was great,cotto ill give him some ratings for that because cottos a warrior but not the same fighter after margo cheated against him and ontop of that it was a ww fight at 145,thats bollocks

Comment

Top 10 of this era in my book

Comment

Because you can essientially erase, JMM and Hatton from his Cv, and then what are you left with names wise. DLH.
                    Castillo, Corrales, Gatti.......... If you add Mosley and Pacquiao to the list. Those two and DLH ( which you mentioned).

Comment

Top 15 or top 10, if he beats Pacquiao then he's top 10 ATG and a true boxing legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X