Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else Stare at the mirror whilst naked for long periods of time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else Stare at the mirror whilst naked for long periods of time?

I usually stand in front of the big mirror in my room. I can see my whole body and measurements. My **** is a little bigger than average.

But that's not the point.

The point is that you can really get a good idea of what you look like whilst banging females. I always wonder whilst banging females "how do I look?". Now, with this mirror, I can see what parts I need to lose weight in, or where I could do with a few carbs.

The other week, I saw that my ass had a little bit of chunk around the back of my thighs. I went cycling for a few weeks.

Now guess who has the sexiest thighs and ass in my estate?

You got it in one.

When I was younger, my Father used to point out little rolls of fat around my sides and abs. I used to smash the mirror with my fist and use the glass to shear parts of fat out of my body.

Then one day my Father told me I was too thin. He doesn't speak anymore, my Father. He just looks. Out of his new room. It's a small room. In fact, it's just a part of my room, boarded off. Nobody else is really allowed in there. My dad is always watching (not that he has eyelids to blink anymore). I have the only key. Women often wonder what my rooms musty, fleshy smell is. I tell them I have to look after my father. That he needs to be tended to often, and that he has problems which cause the stench.

Who are you watching?

I'm trying to make a statement

Comment

Mirrors lie many times to not make people feel bad.

If mirrors could talk....

There'd be a lot more smashing and shard glass pieces embedded in peoples'
      knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Mirrors lie many times to not make people feel bad.

If mirrors could talk....

There'd be a lot more smashing and shard glass pieces embedded in peoples'
        knuckles.
        I used to have a mirror that talked. Until I sealed him in the Castle of all evil.

Comment

cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzam View Post
            I used to have a mirror that talked. Until I sealed him in the Castle of all evil.
            Was it like the one Snow White had?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Was it like the one Snow White had?
              It was a castle erected by a Lich Wizard I met in an Inn in Daranhex. We made love in the four-poster bed in the Castle straight after. His ass was bony (Liches are skeleton wizards) but it felt good after most of the flesh of my **** had been shredded off.
              Last edited by Gizzam; 07-19-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Was his first name Sweeny?

Last edited by MindBat; 07-19-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

was it this guy?
                  He looks a lot like him.

Chainsaw off his skin and i'll know for sure.

Comment

I usually come on myself and rub it all over my abdomen. I watch the reflection of my abs glistening in the mirror, when the sun light shines through the glass ceiling and bounces off my svelte torso.

Comment

Working...
                    X