• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Saltyyyyy....................

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        After bpp (I wont even capitimalize dat n.iggas name) didnt give me the mod position. I might just create my own virus infected boxing site. Ya heard meh?
        LOOOOOL

And are there mod elections or something or do you gotta know someone who knows someone to be a mod? Also why the f#ck would anyone wanna be a mod. It seems like being a hall monitor in High School.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LOOOOOL

And are there mod elections or something or do you gotta know someone who knows someone to be a mod? Also why the f#ck would anyone wanna be a mod. It seems like being a hall monitor in High School.
          There should be mod elections.

Comment

Too much alts on here for an election on here to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOOOOOL

Without having that end of the year trip to Six Flags Great Adventure.

Comment

I turned down the opportunity to be a mod on here, this is of course before I stepped forward and admitted I was a the shape shifting Jewish reptoid that framed Fury, I lost all my credibility now.

Comment

Working...
                X