At this point

But I understand you are a fl0mo and use basic resume arguments

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      No,

Algeiri > paulie

At this point

But I understand you are a fl0mo and use basic resume arguments
      Paulie is the more accomplished fighter. The verdict is still out whether Algieri will accomplish the same as even Paulie. Mind you, Paulie has been boxing much longer than Algieri had at the age Algieri is at now. These are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Pac haters are discrediting Pac's win over a young, hungry, undefeated talent like Algieri, because of how easily Pac dominated him. This is unfair, Algieri was coming off beating this perceived beast in Provodnikov, showing lots of resilience, heart and skills in that fight. Algieri got steamrolled by Pac because Pac's a speed beast who didn't respect his power, but i reckon he'd outbox a bunch of top fighters out there. Slow and /or flatfooted fighters like Broner or Danny Garcia would have their hands full with Algieri. Algieri would ¨herrera¨ Garcia again. I expect Chris to become champ again one day
        Yeah, let us pretend Algieri wasn't discredited as a Pac opponent when it was first announced. Let us just fantasize that everyone started doing after he was beaten by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Paulie is the more accomplished fighter. The verdict is still out whether Algieri will accomplish the same as even Paulie. Mind you, Paulie has been boxing much longer than Algieri had at the age Algieri is at now. These are facts.
          I have to agree to me that is Algeri's ceiling maybe he can become a richman version of Paulie with the right management and some breaks.

He has lot to prove and do to get to that level though.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
            Exactly and most specially for one who is a self-proclaimed TBE...Pacquiao never really talk and fights whoever is in front of him (and yes wanted to fight Mayweather for so long)...
            God forbid you would hold Pac responsible fand or anything. "Fights whoever is in front of him". Any fighter will do that! Arum said on many occasions that PAC is the one that picks the final opponent. And if he REALLY wanted to find Mayweather, he didn't need to wait "so long", he could've done it in 2009, rather than go along with Arum and make up lies and excuses as to why not to. Or he would've opened his mouth in 2012 and told Arum to make the fight. Stop making excuses for the guy, he is just as responsible as anyone else for the fight not being made before now.

Comment

Grandmom's boy will never be a top win for Manny, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                If you kindly read what I have said, it has nothing to do with what you have said...I said: "he fights whoever is in front of him". As far as not fighting anybody, relatively Pacquiao has fought more (quantity) and fought more quality opponents than Mayweather over a large spectrum of weight classes and styles.

Mayweather created a "niche" in his weight division after he has tapered into a comfortable weight and didn't want to go beyond that because he doesn't like taking risks. Pacquiao relatively went up and down inorder to accomodate what it is store for him likewise.

I also believe in TIMING. As Pacquiao was climbing the weight ladder he fought the best in that current time and moving on. Mayweather could have even gone a bit higher as far as Junior Middleweight or Middleweight and still be able to compete with his size, but no staying put and only fighting an average of 2 fights a year most specially in the last decade.

So I respectfully disagree.
                Saying Manny fights "whoever is in front of him" is a cop out because you can say the exact same phrase for Floyd, he fights whoever is in front of him. And at least in Floyd's case, he wins every time.

And what are these quality opponents Manny is beating? He beat De La Hoya, Morales, and Barrerra when they were all on the down swing of their careers and ended up losing a lopsided decision to Morales in the process.

And I don't think Floyd is big enough for middleweight just like Manny is not big enough for light middle weight. Their frames are too small.

Comment

My only problems with Chris is he was given 4 pounds so he didnt have to kill himself to make 140 and he failed to make the 144 pound weight smh. Also his trainer sucks, Chris has talent he just needs to learn to sit on his shots more and get a legit trainer with purpose, not a hippy.

Comment

Working...
                  X