No announcement yet.

Golota vs Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golota vs Tua

Who'd you pick? Both were/are uncrowned heavyweight champions. Sure they both had their issues (Golota especially) but in their primes they were great. So, who wins prime Golota or prime Tua and why?

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Who'd you pick? Both were/are uncrowned heavyweight champions. Sure they both had their issues (Golota especially) but in their primes they were great. So, who wins prime Golota or prime Tua and why?
    IMO, it's a close one.

I'd go with Tua, just because he's a tough son of a b1tch.

Comment

Tua with late round stoppage...tua at his best was always 1 hook away from a win...

Comment

Over 10 rounds I think prime golota out muscles and out hustles tua to a competitive decision, over 12 I think if tua started to land around the 8th golota would start having doubts and start to foul or would quit in the corner, I don't think golota had a bad chin, just mental frailties, getting caught heavy in the first against Lewis and Brewster I think he decided to bow out early rather than face a long war

Comment

Would have been a great fight like Ibeabuchi-Tua if Golota was in a fighting mood.

Comment

Tua via decapitation. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Tua blasts any version of Golota out within 3

Comment

Tua by ko. There were good friends when they were coming up under Lou Duva.

Comment

Tua by mid round ko..... That or Golota does something to get DQ. I wouldn't even mind watching them fight now. Yeah I know there WAY past it, but both are making a comeback from what I last heard.

Comment

You guys misunderstood me. I meant pure boxing skills. Without all this stupid **** Golota us to do. Just boxing

Comment

Working...
                  X