Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANGULO vs VANES Nov.5 on HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I have seen in Vanes he without a doubt does not have the chin to withstand Angulo getting in his wheel house and battering him with power shots and I don't think he is a good enough boxer to keep Angulo at bay for 12, if he stands and fights Angulo stops him early.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      The only thing similar between them is that they apply pressure. Angulo has 1 punch KO power while Margarito is a volume puncher, he has legendary stamina that allows him to keep throwing and throwing. Angulo doesn't punch as much because any solid hit is a game changer.

Vanes is the faster boxer but he gets tagged a lot and doesn't have a great chin. Once Angulo lands a flush hit, Vanes is going down.
      "doesn't have a great chin"

now where the vfrck do you get that from johanessburgerboy?

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post

now where the vfrck do you get that from johanessburerboy?
        KD by a shot to pieces Ouma, KD by journeyman Saul Roman.

Comment

now where the vfrck do you get that from johanessburgerboy?
          when saul roman dropped him

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            KD by a shot to pieces Ouma, KD by journeyman Saul Roman.
            Pretty much. He doesn't have a GREAT chin. He doesn't have a glass jaw but it isn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneynevalost View Post
              when saul roman dropped him
              understand. but vanes hasnt been hurt.

thing is all the time off between fights thru no falt of his own has made him fight anxious. he gets hit alot .
              and believe him when he says he's worked that out now.
              and you angulo fans. vanes has bazookas in both hands.

Comment

Angulo by fairly easy stoppage inside 4 rounds. Vanes is a B level fighter, with mediocre skills. If I were to pick an exact round I'd say round two, I just think Vanes' ability and prospects are not good at all, Angulo will overwhelm him, smother him, and will ultimately crush Vanes brutally.

Erislandy Lara by TKO 11. Dzinzurik is a decent fighter, while Lara is a very good fighter, Lara's footwork and counterpunching will shut Sergei down.

Comment

Vanes has a good style to defeat Angulo, but he might not have the defense, stamina, punch resistance, and experience to get the W. I see Vanes succumbing to the pressure, lose his legs in the second half, and not being able to hold off Angulo on the inside, where AA will have his way.

Lara is going to win a title if he faces Dzinzurik.

Comment

thing is all the time off between fights thru no falt of his own has made him fight anxious. he gets hit alot .
                    I don't think that at all, he has good power but would be very surprised if he would be able to serious hurt Angulo, especially since Vanes will have to be on the back foot to be successful.

Comment

if vanes had ''bazookas'' in his hands he would have disposed of roman earlier instead he got left deformed until he got the TKO win

Comment

Working...
                      X