No announcement yet.

So, WADA got hacked.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, WADA got hacked.

Probably old news to some but they were recently hacked 3-4 days ago by a group called Fancy Bears.

Article: http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/news...russian-spies/

Fancy Bears website: https://fancybear.net/

Fancy Bears Twitter: https://twitter.com/fancybears

They released medical info on athletes from various countries, including the US. They're showing that these athletes are taking banned substances and USADA allowed them via TUE. WADA's getting smeared since USADA answers to WADA, and WADA's database is where they extracted the medical data from. If you look at the info on their website, they released Serena Williams' info too. She's using a couple narcotic drugs for pain and plenty of steroids. Lol.

any major athlete caught?

Comment

Where are Floyd's results?

Comment

Frankly, I think doping has been universally rife within all sport for decades now, especially in the most physically sports, they'd need to be taking something just to train to the required level, let alone compete at an elite level. The Lance Armstrong, and Balco scandals should've been a wake up call, but they've simply been dismissed as the exceptions, rather than the rule.

Comment

They hacked it but only released female athletes and only dropped a few names, its a weak leak, if they wanted they should have dropped some big names.

Its a joke hack they need to get to the meat and potatoes of it drop some big dogs if you want, maybe they trying to get paid and contacted these big name athletes and asking for hush money so they wont drop the names?

Comment

I agree. If they really wanted to make an impact, they'd release more names. They could make it like the Fappening but with medical data, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              any major athlete caught?
              In the US, they gave out data for Serena Williams and Simone Bile.

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              Where are Floyd's results?
              I'd like to see those also if they managed to get their hands on it. I still don't think the guy was dehydrated when he took an illegal IV.

Comment

I wanna know about some MMA broads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  I agree. If they really wanted to make an impact, they'd release more names. They could make it like the Fappening but with medical data, lol.
                  Simone Biles is on smart drugs, I dont buy into th eADD stuff, most healthy normal kids are hyper active and energetic always running around, its like little kittens or puppies they are curious and so adorable running everywhere playful and than they get tired and sleep.

Smart Drugs are a huge advantage, they are used to help your reaction time and reflexes, a lot of the football players were caught with that stuff I think adderall, it helps you stay sharp.

I remember reading some guy who took adderall at 40 and he said his reflexes were like a cat he was able to react and think quicker.

Comment

siablo14 you reckon the black female athletes are all clean because they already have masculine features naturally due to their high testosterone levels?

Comment

Working...
                    X