Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Deontay Wilder was on HBO would he get the same love as Lil G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder needs to start fighting top contenders your not going to get love if you fight bums

Comment

Golovkin is trying to fight the best around his weight division and unify.

Wilder is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Yeah, he would get the same hype..

Wilder is a huge, undefeated, knockout artist, Olympian, american heavyweight title holder

Plus the guy has the "look" of a star

Yep.......

Comment

Is this CaneloMaidana's ******ed cousin?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Take my big white dick out your mouth.
            that so called "white guilt" turned you into a lame mother****er huh, probably hoe your wife out to black dudes lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
              Wilder doesn't get the props he deserve in my humble opinion.
              What is humble about your opinion? You seem to consider yourself the resume police in charge of who has the better resume of every boxer alive. Your resume as a poster sucks big time. You go to extremes many times a day ever since you joined to antagonize GGG fans and even neutrals.Don't act all butthurt because you get red Ks. I don't give red Ks but it's easy to understand why you get so many of them. You have earned every one of them with your overboard campaign to discredit an excellent boxer on here.Why are you so obsessed with him? You are a fucing weirdo to say the least.

Comment

Cuckstein is shot

He came in like a brawling house of fire, throwing punches in bunches and never letting up

Dude was averaging a stout 23.5 Golovkin threads per day, the highest per day average in the history of the forum

Now he's gassed

Punched himself out and now only averages a limp 3.9 Golovkin threads per day

The stamina and conditioning is gone, RIP Adam "Super Cuck" Cuckstein...it was a good run while it lasted, champ

Comment

lil g is such a hard insult breh how the hell did you come up with that all by yourself? you must be a big man

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BOXING! View Post
                    that so called "white guilt" turned you into a lame mother****er huh, probably hoe your wife out to black dudes lmfao
                    No, I prefer to hoe her out to Mexicans. That small dick keeps her vagina nice and tight for when she let's me in once or twice every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                      I mean both dudes got comparable resumes, both are KO artists, so I was just wondering if they would show the same love to an American fighter, the same way they roll out the red carpet for foreign fighters like Lil Gina.

I actually find Wilders style more entertaining than Lil G's because he flattens dudes and actually puts them to sleep, he also is a work in progress and it's great to see dude evolve like he has, it's been more impressive than Lil Gina since Lil G had a solid amateur background and Deontay just switched in his 20s, his skills have impressed me a lot for a guy who's been in the game for such a short period.

Nah bro, racism. You know da deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X