Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Boxing go back to no win until someone quits or knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows that some people have zero interest in boxing as a sport. Just a bunch of mindless savages expecting athletes to give them their jollies.

Comment

Even for a pac fan this is desperate dude. Let it go. It was just a fight.
      Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 05-13-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Lets change boxing to suit Pacquiao.

Comment

disgrace

...or we can save a lot of embarrassment and excuses if these “warriors” learned to cut off the ring?

#48 AND his fans are a disgrace to our sport.

Comment

#48 would still have lost.

Comment

boxers are now professional athletes,and boxing is a sport.if you dont like the way floyd fights,then dont watch his fights.theres plenty other boxers who are all action,if thats your thing.you have different styles in boxing,accept it.

Comment

That's just cruel. But then again you are talking about people that would rather watch a one sided massacre against a good fighter and a chinless, skill less novice then a chess match between 2 all time greats.

Comment

It would be interesting to watch but honestly boxing is already brutal enough.

If you were to subject fighters to this then you would have to pay them triple.

But like I said boxing is already plenty violent. I mean look at the recent Tapia-Soro KO. Soro was throwing bungalows to Tapia's dome... with great technique. Very brutal. I vote no but didn't vote in your poll because it is biased.

Comment

When there's so much money being paid to even the loser, it lessens the incentive to win.

If you ask me, all matches should be an 80/20 split with the 80 going to the winner. Only then will you see both fighters put absolutely everything on the line.

Comment

Stop with the pretentious wanna be macho BS, nobody will think you're tough just because you make threads like this and punch you chest that you're only curious for KO-s.

Comment

Working...
                      X