No announcement yet.

Marquez ducking Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez ducking Pac?

As we know Marquez just koed the f*** out of PAC but now he's saying he might fight Bradley for the wbo belt. Although bob stated he could fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado, Bradley or Marquez again it seems as if Marquez doesn't want to give pacquaio a chance of redemption. When Marquez asked for a rematch he got one so why doesn't he give PAC a chance? It's only fair. PAC deserves a chance to redeem himself.

He already knocked his fuckin eyes straight. What's there to duck? Silly Pactards!

Comment

I don't think thats what you would consider ducking considering Marquez just rocked Pacquiao to sleep. I think Marquez feels he settled the score and proved what he needed to a fifth fight is redundant time to move on to another fighter to solidify his legacy

Comment

Never how you duck someone you beat 4 times, enough is enough some times.

Comment

Gtfo......

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            As we know Marquez just koed the f*** out of PAC but now he's saying he might fight Bradley for the wbo belt. Although bob stated he could fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado, Bradley or Marquez again it seems as if Marquez doesn't want to give pacquaio a chance of redemption. When Marquez asked for a rematch he got one so why doesn't he give PAC a chance? It's only fair. PAC deserves a chance to redeem himself.
            horse-poop.....marquez beat the dog crap outta him in pac-marquez 3 and in fight four he left pac's wife crying ringside from the destruction he laid down on her husband. marquez doesn't owe that hypejob a damn thing.......let pac fight bum rios......these days pac needs a certain type of fighter to look good(come forward mexican brawlers). oh, and if you think pac looked good in fight 4 you are an idiot. he only looked good in one round and that was round five. pac needs to retire.

Comment

pacquiao is the one who needs to chase marquez, not the other way around. marquez doesnt need pacquiao no more, what is there to proof?

Comment

He fought PAC 4 times and knocked him out last fight to close the final chaper......I don't see any ducking.....he just moving on.

Comment

Comment

I'm done with Pac/Marquez. If both guys have spectacular finishes in their next fight, then it makes sense, but honestly, it's not a necessity.

Let JMM do him.

Comment

Working...
                    X