No announcement yet.

The lakers will win it all next year imma tell you how

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    That's what I find funny. The team wins back to back titles, has one bad series against a red-hot champion team and everyone is screaming for them to blow the team up.

Obviously if you can get a trade done for Howard you need to look at it given how good he is, but there is no need to set out to blow up the team I wouldn't have thought.
    people overreact.

that's why i laugh at mak's hero magic johnson and his "blow it up!" speech.

magic's lakers couldn't win 3 in a row either. they were booted out in early rounds too. they got swept before too.

Comment

Anyone hear about a Pau for Love/Flynn trade?

Comment

It would obviously be good for the Lakers if they were to get Howard, but I don't really think they NEED him in order to go on another run of titles. Go after a top PG, imo, and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          It would obviously be good for the Lakers if they were to get Howard, but I don't really think they NEED him in order to go on another run of titles. Go after a top PG, imo, and the rest is history.
          lakers can get the hornets kevin love and the #2 overall pick from minnesota.

we'll give them to you for chris paul. yes or no?

Comment

Working...
          X