Wow Mayweather is HATED on this Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    noone missed him the first 2 times he retired
    LOL yeah ok thats why he did some of the best PPV numbers in the history of the sport?

Comment

People are haters.

Phenomenal performance last night. Marquez was too small? so what? Floyd got the job done. After he beats cotto and or pacquiao or mosley, or even all three, people will still hate. He can beat pavlik then dawson then klitschko and he'll still be cherry pickin

Comment

they will always hate mayweather..if he was to jump up to 175 and beat Dawson , Dawson would have been weight drained and naturally ready to move up to cruiser weight, so floyd would have been picking on a green untested fighter...always gonna be something..Just enjoy the sport and quitcherbitching...Bunch of little whiney bitches on this website lol

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          noone missed him the first 2 times he retired
          You sure? When Mayweather was gone, he was still the most talked about fighter on Boxingscene.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather is a crazy talent and we wont see another fighter with his defensive skill for a long time, but dude really needs to just make the big fights that fans want to see and stop tripping over his own words. That's all. I enjoy his style, though I think he easily could have stopped marquez last night if he wanted too, he seemed content with a UD and a KO would have been that exclamation point.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                You guys are crazy. The dude is one of the purest boxers to EVER lace up the gloves and you all talk **** about him. The guy was gone 2 years from boxing and fought a fighter many people believe is P4P #2 and maybe even #1. He totally outboxed Marquez with speed and skill. That's saying alot because Marquez is one of the best technical boxers ever too. You guys keep talking about the weight issue. Since when has Mayweather ever used his size against anyone? He just doesn't fight like that. Hatton and Margarito use their size. Without their size advantage they have NO chance. Mayweather has speed and skill he doesnt need to depend on his size against his opponents. Alot of you guys that are hating on Mayweather saying "Oh Mayweather took advantage of the smaller weaker fighter" you guys also gave Marquez a good chance of beating him or at least giving him a close fight. Now that he thoroughly outboxed and embarrassed Marquez you all change your tune. You guys are ridiculous. When Mayweather is gone you're gonna miss him. Trust me on that!
                I agree that Mayweather is one of the most skilled boxers I have ever seen but for real, He was way bigger than JMM last night. Marquez landed a few good shots and Floyd laughed after every one (maybe to act like he wasn't hurt or maybe they did not hurt at all)

If a Pac fight doesn't happen and he refuses to fight a top WW, i.e; Mosley, there is no real way to ignore the obvious IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                  LOL yeah ok thats why he did some of the best PPV numbers in the history of the sport?

i'm sure hatton and DLH had something to do with that...seriously, starting whiny ass 'why do you hate floyd' threads isnt gonna help this site's views on floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    You sure? When Mayweather was gone, he was still the most talked about fighter on Boxingscene.

i should have rephrased that to 'besides his stans, noone missed him'

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      People are haters.

Phenomenal performance last night. Marquez was too small? so what? Floyd got the job done. After he beats cotto and or pacquiao or mosley, or even all three, people will still hate. He can beat pavlik then dawson then klitschko and he'll still be cherry pickin
                      If he beats Mosley, I'll give him all the props in the world, if he refuses to fight him with "Mosley, who is he?" I will continue to post criticisms regarding his fear.

Comment

Working...
                      X