Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calm the f&ck down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them have at it Vito. He hasn't spoke in a while so let them run with it. I can't wait till he retires Pac though, so his terrible, racist fans and leave with him. For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I don't believe he's gonna retire either. Just that I'm sort of sick of people acting like Floyd owes them anything.
      Well yeah he actually owes me all the time I've wasted and money I've put down on his boring PPV fights that I've anticipated even more than my check not only to be disappointed by his safety first performance just clowning around with guys he could KO due to the gap in skills his posseses over most of his hand picked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Daim View Post
        Well yeah he actually owes me all the time I've wasted and money I've put down on his boring PPV fights that I've anticipated even more than my check not only to be disappointed by his safety first performance just clowning around with guys he could KO due to the gap in skills his posseses over most of his hand picked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
          Do you think that Floyd would have walked away from negotiations and Arum would have been quiet as a church mouse about that?

No...really.
          I agree with you, but that was my what if moment. I fully expect him to be in the ring with Pacquiao or Martinez later this year or early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I don't believe he's gonna retire either. Just that I'm sort of sick of people acting like Floyd owes them anything.
            If a guy says he's the GOAT, he owes us boxing fans proof.

Comment

I won't lie....this is some funny ****:

Comment

Working...
              X