• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very cool

Comment

• cool ima hit yall up

Comment

• Lost a few lbs this week, down to 208lbs.

Comment

• i put on weight but still in good shape around 86 kgs should be 10 kgs less though.

Comment

• Alright I'm ready to step my game up... I have been punishing my body for the past 7 or 8 yrs... (purp, alcohol and mindless eating), (I wonder if it has anythign to do with getting married and having kids) and I am ready to rededicate myself to a top fitness level and looking and feeling good. I currently attend a cardio kickboxing class 2- 3 times a week, and jog 1- 2.5 miles on the days i don't go to kickboxing class. I lift weights once a week. my metrics are 5'6" and 237 lbs. at one time two or three year sago I had got to 268, so I have done some work, but I have yet to challenge myself, because nothign I currently do can match where I have pushed myself in the past. 1-5 miles all they same to me because I don't get tried unless i run fast, but i hate running fast right now, because my stomach gets in the way and my legs feel ackward trying to make the extra weight move fast. I can bench 300+. I used to be a football, baseball and track standout, so I'm no slouch but the thinsg that worked for me in the past dont work now, because I don't have teh same motivations... I was a bad dude back in the days, because I wanted to impress everyone, especially the girls...now I have a beautiful wife, so my motivation isn't what it used to be... I talk big **** on here in some of the other forums, so I expect some backlash when I post a real picture of myself, btu I think that ridicule lsi what I need rigth now to get back on my grizzly, Any advice would be greatly appreciated along with the much anticapted gasps!! one I post my picture... This is mainly an open challenge to myself for myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Lost a few lbs this week, down to 208lbs.
              Down to 204lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Down to 204lbs.
                Lol. 4lbs that like a **** ffs.

Comment

• Cn anyone reccomend a gd weight loss diet?

Originally posted by joeboxer View Post
                  your going to get your ass kicked by me.

going from fat to fit is sooooooooo much easier than going from fit to fitter.
                  Hi Guys i want to lose around 4 stone cn u reccommnd a gd diet to do so?

Comment

• Good work guys.

Comment

• Warning, not for the weak of mind.

I wonder what it takes into a shape like that

Comment

Working...
                      X