No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    LOL if you Americans still vote for Trump after tonight your country is sure to be 3rd world in less than a decade.

How did this guy even end up winning the conservative party? jesus Christ.
    he said a lot of things angry, frustrated americans want to hear.. his party is predominantly conservative that hates immigrants, etc..

Comment

LOL if you Americans still vote for Trump after tonight your country is sure to be 3rd world in less than a decade.

First you Americans allow black people to riot freely and destroy your cities and now you allowed this buffoon to be the leader of the Conservative Party LOL.
      Clintons history and that party's policies have gotten the black community right where they want them. And it's sad man. Oh well. Racism, even passive aggressive forms and political forms, are very real and still very vibrant. Do not be fooled.

Comment

First you Americans allow black people to riot freely and destroy your cities and now you allowed this buffoon to be the leader of the Conservative Party LOL.

Trump is like Sheamus that nobody wants to see him main event.
        Clinton is like Roman Reigns lots of hate/love relationship when it comes to him main eventing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Yes it has and everyone is killing her online for spewing that bs both democrats and republicans. To bad Trump cant put words together and counter her with some of the things she said abut the iran deal, which were lies.
          Drop a link that says the Iran deal has failed. If it had failed, sanctions would have been placed on Iran again.

Comment

• I thought Hillary won but she sure as hell had a lot of help from the moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              I thought Hillary won but she sure as hell had a lot of help from the moderator.
              because Trump likes to lie and the moderator has to correct him

Comment

• one BS hillary said though is clean energy creating millions of jobs.. lmao

Comment

• Was only half-watching this, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. But did she say something like, "He doesn't think women should be paid equal salary, unless they do as good a job as men?" as a diss? Imo, that should be made into a law. Why the fu*k would a woman think she's entitled to equal pay if she does less (or shoddier) work than her male counterpart? Jesus Christ, feminist talking points are so easy to dissect.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                    Was only half-watching this, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. But did she say something like, "He doesn't think women should be paid equal salary, unless they do as good a job as men?" as a diss? Imo, that should be made into a law. Why the fu*k would a woman think she's entitled to equal pay if she does less (or shoddier) work than her male counterpart? Jesus Christ, feminist talking points are so easy to dissect.
                    Yes. Apparently Trump only believes in equal pay for equal job performance...

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      because Trump likes to lie and the moderator has to correct him
                      Yeah because Hillary is a saint when it comes to the truth. In any case most online polls that I've seen about the debate have Trump up. My guess is not because he won but by how disgusted people are by Hillary.

Comment

Working...
                      X