• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    anyone know where I get gta vice city for my laptop
    bump..........

Comment

I was a big fan of downloading stuff a few years ago....but now ive veered more towards supporting the people and companies i enjoy.

the only time i download now is when the software/music is hard to come buy, old as hell, or there is no available demo/ no available sample.

buy the game Mark....its well worth the money and support the company that put a heap of time and effort into it for the people to enjoy

Comment

sorry mark but i just cant see you a thug like u enjoying a laid back game like this, u might wanna go get cod "dawg".

Comment

take a look at my post and see if you can help

Comment

Support Bethesda by purchasing the game, so the frame rate issues and other problems that were in Skyrim won't appear in future games.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Support Bethesda by purchasing the game, so the frame rate issues and other problems that were in Skyrim won't appear in future games.
              there will always be problem in games, theres no such thing as a perfect game. not in this decade atleast, we are far away from that generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                there will always be problem in games, theres no such thing as a perfect game. not in this decade atleast, we are far away from that generation.
                What I'm trying to say is that if more people bought the game instead of downloading it off the net for free, Bethesda will get more money and would be able to hire more people, spend more time on the game etc. So the next Elder Scrolls game that gets released shouldn't have the same amount of problems Skyrim did.

Comment

Working...
                X