Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley finally realized he can't beat Khan. Bradley Is Ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley finally realized he can't beat Khan. Bradley Is Ducking.

I don't why my other thread got deleted but i assume because it was lacking in detail.. So I will gladly oblige..

When Khan was having trouble securing an opponent a few months ago, Bradley was (apparently) "calling him out" saying he'd fight him on April 16.

there's an interview about this issue >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pT9u-lrtc

Now, with the imminent collapse of the Khan-Bradley bout, we can see that Bradley was all talk. He had no intention of facing Khan, he's simply ducking him while citing the excuse that he could make as much money fighting a lesser opponent.

IMO, it seems Bradley is ducking Khan. Now mods, don't delete my thread.. if this was a thread about Khan ducking Bradley you wouldn't delete it, so extend us the same courtesy..

Actions speak louder than words.. Bradley is simply ducking Khan and hoping to fight lesser opponents instead.
    Yep, Bradley is ducking Khan
    46.00%
    Nope, Bradley isnt ducking Khan
    30.00%
    I dont know for sure
    2.00%
    Too early to tell
    22.00%

look at their resumes and u will realize what a silly question this is...

Comment

Your trippin! Khan's overpricing himself again! They're trying to work a deal out! These thing take time!

Comment

I don't think so. Bradley didn't want to fight Alexander initially either BUT its only because he wanted things to simmer and have more hype. I think its with this, he wants more hype to built into this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          He had no intention of facing Khan, he's simply ducking him while citing the excuse that he could make as much money fighting a lesser opponent.
          Do you have a link to where Bradley said this? Thanks.

Comment

i want to see the fight but this is not a straight forward duck because Bradley thinks he will lose. The relationship with Shaw is clearly iffy. He is not signing with him again. Would you sign up for the biggest fight of your life with a parasite promoter you want to get away from when you will have a free hand after one fight?
            If Bradley does not sign when he is free from Shaw,that is another matter. But before you start calling Bradley a ducker cast your mind back to the dubious arrangement GBP made to make sure Maidana did not enforce his mandatory rights for 3 fights. Even after that period elapsed Team Khan tried to avoid the fight by saying he priced himself out. Only when Maidana took legal action to force purse bids was the fight made. If Khan did not take it he would have been stripped of his title.
            BTW I am a Khan fan but that does not mean I have to be an air head living in some kind of dream world like some of his childish idiot fans here. IMO Bradley wants the fight and the fight will happen for $$$$$ reasons in Bradley's position right now may not be the prudent time but if he does not fight khan after he is clear of Shaw and the fight is offered to him I will be the first to say he is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
              Your trippin! Khan's overpricing himself again!
              Prove it

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                Do you have a link to where Bradley said this? Thanks.
                http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...-falling-apart

Quote:

"Alexander's is June 25 against Lucas Matthysse. Bradley's is supposed to be against Khan. But here's the position of Bradley's team: Why not just take a $1.2 million fight against, theoretically, an easier opponent, instead of facing Khan for a few dollars more?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                  Your trippin! Khan's overpricing himself again! They're trying to work a deal out! These thing take time!
                  What? Bradley been guaranteed $1.3 million.. how is Khan overpricing? Come on man, really..

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    What? Bradley been guaranteed $1.3 million.. how is Khan overpricing? Come on man, really..
                    He makes 1.3 no matter if he fights Khan or not..Khan makes 1.25 does not sound right to me..I believe Bradley wants at least 1.20 to fight Bradley,sounds like a smart Business move not a duck..

Let's not forget Khan took a money fight with Paul when he could have just fought Bradley on the same date..

Comment

Working...
                    X