No announcement yet.

Who your home boys in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
    When Adrien Broner said the famous lines and i quote "I beat Paulie i left with his belt and his girl" LOL I instantly became a fan then. Even though he has been messing up lately i still root for him like he is still undefeated.
    ab still about them billions, he a slick kid, he just got beat by a fat argentine. he still undefeated if he fights some1 same weight as him

Comment

you know its all about andre ward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        People in here often call me anti-white because I think Ward would spank both Kovalev and Golovkin, lol, but the truth is, that as a black man, I always felt a deep connection with Carl Froch.

People just kept underrating him. Like when Bute was the massive favourite to beat him and when Pascal was the favourite to beat him or when Taylor was the favorite to beat him. Reminds me of thug life, the black struggle. Froch was a warrior who didn't have great skills, but his physical attributes and his heart made it possible to go as far as he went. I got mad respect for Froch and while he's not even in the ATG top 50, his fighting spirit is number 1.

I will always be a great Froch fan. Ward is a better fighter, Calzaghe is a better fighter, who gives a fuk. Froch was the coolest warrior to watch.
        same here bro....Froch is so funking cool....I always wanna see the Cobra bite somebody lol

my boys are the Philly fighters...BHop, Swift, USS, J-Rock, and whoever else rep the city....outside the city, Ward, Cotto, Walters, Froch and Khan

Comment

I rep the set with Brandon Rios, Victor Ortiz, and James Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            I rep the set with Brandon Rios, Victor Ortiz, and James Kirkland
            you reppin with losers

Comment

Working...
            X