Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Lara - Beautiful Match Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can Cotto give Lara all he can handle?

Comment

Cotto beats this dude the right way, something Canelo couldn't accomplish. The same people who are saying Lara wins easy are the same ones who will make excuses after Cotto wins. Should be fun.

Comment

People are sleeping on Cotto because of the Trout L. Imo he's always performed well against boxers, it's his activity in latter rounds that hurt him against Floyd and Trout. I'm not sure it's something Roach can remedy but if he can, Lara is the one who's in trouble.

Comment

Not only that, but if Angelo brought enough pressure to secure a couple Kds(plus absolutely 0 boxing ability) and Canelo was able to win the fight off bodywork, I'll go out on a limb and say Cotto brings it in a way none of those guys could accomplish. It's my personal belief that he's a harder puncher than Angulo and can attack downstairs more effectively than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            People are sleeping on Cotto because of the Trout L. Imo he's always performed well against boxers, it's his activity in latter rounds that hurt him against Floyd and Trout. I'm not sure it's something Roach can remedy but if he can, Lara is the one who's in trouble.
            Cotto has the necessary tools to beat The American Dream. Angulo/Canelo seemed to have success vs Lara. Cotto can apply similar pressure but more intelligently and at the same time catch Lara slipping on the inside. Work on the inside game... although Lara seems to be capable of dealing with this.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Cotto has the necessary tools to beat The American Dream. Angulo/Canelo seemed to have success vs Lara. Cotto can apply similar pressure but more intelligently and at the same time catch Lara slipping on the inside. Work on the inside game... although Lara seems to be capable of dealing with this.
              Oh wow. Really? LMAO Im outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Oh wow. Really? LMAO Im outta here.
                So you're emotional. Kirkland is a good opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  So you're emotional. Kirkland is a good opponent.
                  Why did Lara never fight him? I thought everyone was ducking Lara doe

HAD SUCCESS He fckng lost to 1 and got his ass beat by the other until a freak accident. I'd say its more than a little success.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    Not only that, but if Angelo brought enough pressure to secure a couple Kds(plus absolutely 0 boxing ability) and Canelo was able to win the fight off bodywork, I'll go out on a limb and say Cotto brings it in a way none of those guys could accomplish. It's my personal belief that he's a harder puncher than Angulo and can attack downstairs more effectively than Canelo.
                    Taking into account Angulo and Canelo's game plan, I believe Cotto's strategy would fall somewhere in between the two. He has the superior ability to trap Lara over Canelo, but won't be as relentless as Angulo had to be. I say had to be simply because Angulo had no other choice, his skill level is vastly inferior and he had to take all types of risk necessary. A big question mark is how Cotto would eventually handle Lara's left hand.

Comment

Make it happen then GGG would fight lara and lara would unify 160..

Comment

Working...
                      X