No announcement yet.

Video of U.S special forces capturing terrorist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Video of U.S special forces capturing terrorist

Video of U.S special forces capturing the man that is said to be responsible for the bombing of U.S embassies in Africa. His name is Abu Anas Al Libi, he was living in Tripoli.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...rtson.cnn.html

You can run, but you can't hide. They are coming to get your murderous, cowardly asses.

Comment

MEH!

looks like a drug deal gone bad in compton.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
        MEH!

looks like a drug deal gone bad in compton.
        I think it's amazing the way these intelligence agencies find people in a part of the world that's so easy to be hidden. I personally thought the U.S would never find Bin Laden, that was a shock when they announced his capture and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I think it's amazing the way these intelligence agencies find people in a part of the world that's so easy to be hidden. I personally thought the U.S would never find Bin Laden, that was a shock when they announced his capture and death.
          Aye, was a true shock when they announced his capture a month before the Presidential elections and then promptly disposed of his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Aye, was a true shock when they announced his capture a month before the Presidential elections and then promptly disposed of his body.
            Yea, it's such a conspiracy that Al-Qaeda would so easily embarrass the U.S and show videos of him still alive.

Oh wait, he's a CIA operative that was masterminded to attack Iraq and Afghanistan and it was all perpetrated by the Jews.

Comment

Looks like they took him quick without a fight. He didn't even see it coming.

Comment

These radicals are massive tw@ts and ruin the rep for all of us (95% of us) chilled Muslims who just work, pay our bills and watch sports like everyone else.

Good on those who captured this jerk.

Comment

Lol you guys love Murica!

"Gotta get dem terrorists!"

funny ****

Comment

On Netflix, they have Surviving The Cut: A Discovery Channel showing the application process for different Special Forces of the US Army and Navy. Pretty intense stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X