Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali could be dead in days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure im not alone when I say I'll probably shed a tear when he eventually does pass. To think he is only 71 as well. Truly the greatest of all time.

Comment

Ali should have retired after the second Fraizer fight, but most boxers are like Pit bulls they just like a good scrap and it's hard to walk away from it

Comment

crazy!!!..I saw a post from Mike Tyson yesterday on fb talking about Ali....he was payng hommage as usual but it came across like Ali had already passed...it shook me up for a minute...just like this thread did!!...long live The Greatest!!

Comment

Ali is beyond boxing. Beyond sports. Beyond the media. He was the truest, realest man in sports history. It will be the saddest day of my life when he passes away. He TRULY cared about his people, and all people. A truly kind man, and no words can describe just how REAL, UNFILTERED, COURAGEOUS, RIGHTEOUS he was. Let's all just remember how great of a MAN he was.

Sorry a little emotional right now. I might not sound coherent.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Im sure im not alone when I say I'll probably shed a tear when he eventually does pass. To think he is only 71 as well. Truly the greatest of all time.
            you wont be alone on that bro...trust me!!

Comment

The G.O.A.T.

Comment

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES. RUMBLE YOUNG MAN, RUMBLE!!!!

Comment

Please bare with me if the words don't come out right.

I want Ali to go because it has to be really hard for someone as charismatic, flamboyant, and so many other words to describe him, to go from that to what he has become has to be hard on him. If it is his time lets pray he gets taken away peacefully.

Comment

im only 27 and i dont think i could love any other athlete like i love ali,my old man loved him and played his tapes all the time,would we see his type again when he does go upstairs?i highly doubt it is my answer.i read through the posts and it must occur to every die hard boxing fan "how long does he have left",the same thoughts ran through my head not to long ago.he sure doesn't look good and i hope these rumours "are" just rumours.

Comment

Devastating news. Love Ali. Please all pray for Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X