No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    How long does Vitali stay champion emeritus? Is there any kind of time limit on that or does it stay that way til he dies lol
    Till the next one is named..

Comment

• My sources tell me Parker-Ruiz is approved for WBO belt, the winner must face David Haye.

WAR Destroyer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        My sources tell me Parker-Ruiz is approved for WBO belt, the winner must face David Haye.

WAR Destroyer!
        So the winner would be the WBO titlist and Haye their mandatory?
        Because I am just seeing an update that Wlad is not interested in the 4 match tournament that WBO planned

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-spo...-boxoff-format

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          So the winner would be the WBO titlist and Haye their mandatory?
          Because I am just seeing an update that Wlad is not interested in the 4 match tournament that WBO planned

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-spo...-boxoff-format

Not sure, man. I don't give a crap who Andy Ruiz Jr fights after he wins the WBO belt to be honest.

A unification with Bombsquad Wilder is what I want to see.

Ruiz vs Wilder on Cinco De Mayo weekend 2017 would do record numbers.
          Last edited by Santa_; 10-20-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Not sure, man. I don't give a crap who Andy Ruiz Jr fights after wins the WBO belt to be honest.

A unification with Bombsquad Wilder is what I want to see.

Ruiz vs Wilder on Cinco De Mayo weekend 2017 would do record numbers.
            Hell no bro.. Parker takes him out but if Parker faces Haye then he might lose the title to him.. Imagine if Haye vs Wlad 2 happens, another stinker...

Comment

Hell no bro.. Parker takes him out but if Parker faces Haye then he might lose the title to him.. Imagine if Haye vs Wlad 2 happens, another stinker...

lolololololololololol.........Underestimating Ruiz Jr I see. Andy has this in the bag!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAR RUIZ!!!

Comment

lolololololololololol.........Underestimating Ruiz Jr I see. Andy has this in the bag!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAR RUIZ!!!

Well we both have our pick... Want to bet on it?

Comment

Well we both have our pick... Want to bet on it?

The date is not confirmed yet. If it's in late December like Ruiz and his camp want I'm taking ALL bets.

December 10th is too soon though. Bets are off if that's the date. Fighters need at LEAST 8 weeks to get in the best shape possible.

Comment

The date is not confirmed yet. If it's in late December like Ruiz and his camp want I'm taking ALL bets.

December 10th is too soon though. Bets are off if that's the date. Fighters need at LEAST 8 weeks to get in the best shape possible.
                    I think it would be late dec.. It's to our late to get it done by early dec..
                    I'll PM you when the fight gets made..

Comment

• Injured Klitschko gives no thought to retiring

http://www.supersport.com/boxing/int...ht_to_retiring

"I've never thought about stopping, not once, after the defeat and losing my belts," Klitschko, who lost his IBF, WBO and WBA titles to Tyson Fury last November, told German daily Bild.

"As long as I can perform in the ring, am fit and motivated, I'll keep going.

"I want to box in March or April against IBF world champion Anthony Joshua.

"That'll be the biggest heavyweight fight for years and hopefully it'll be for three titles."

On Fighting Joshua....

"That (the calf injury) isn't the reason why I won't fight again this year," Klitschko said.

His manager Bernd Boente said they were simply running out of time to get the Joshua fight set up for December 10.

"For the planned date, we're simply out of time," said Boente.

"Fight contracts would have to be negotiated, tickets sold and the TV partners needed to publicise the fight accordingly."

But Klitschko is determined to fight again.

"There will be a couple of big, spectacular fights with me in the ring," he added.

Sadiqkingofko, Scott. Weiland - War Wlad
                      Last edited by BoxingFan85; 10-26-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X